Do you have a bathroom (or bathrooms) with two sinks?

Do you have a bathroom (or bathrooms) with two sinks?

• Total voters
Master has two sinks......one in each of the two vanity areas.
We use them.....DH has his side, I have mine (mine is much neater :rotfl: ).......bathtub separates them.
Our second upstairs bathroom also has two........we don't use them. Visitors do though. The bathroom is between the 2 guest rooms

No, but I wish we did. I
Also wish we had a bathroom with 2 toilets (in water closets) so that 2 people could be in there at the same time if necessary.

1 sink in our son's bathroom. 2 in our bathroom. We use the 2 sinks all the time!

Our master bathroom has two sinks but DH rarely uses his sink. The reason: there's no electrical outlet at it. So he just uses mine. Frustrates the crud out of me because he rarely clean sup after himself. Honestly I'd rather just have counter space (for his stuff) and an extra cabinet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter