Do I need to be present for Grocery Delivery?

MamaKate

Simply meant to be...
We are checking in on Friday at Riviera and I'm scheduling my grocery order. In the past, I've always signed for the delivery because I had alcohol. This order is only groceries.

Do I need to be there, or can they be left with bell services? Thanks.

1. No.
2. The front Desk will accept them.
3. For refrigeration, they have large fridge/freezer units al all WDW resort.
4. Bell Service will store food and you can pick it up or have it delivered when ready.

Just be sure the service you use knows to separate refrigerated and frozen items and mark them clearly so that Bell Services can store them properly.

Have a great trip!

We are checking in on Friday at Riviera and I'm scheduling my grocery order. In the past, I've always signed for the delivery because I had alcohol. This order is only groceries.

Do I need to be there, or can they be left with bell services? Thanks.
We use Dizzy Dolphin due to this and we do not need to be present to sign for the groceries and we always have beer and wine. They verify age during the ordering process and as of last Nov. when we stayed at Copper Creek we again had no issues with this...smjj

Be sure to add a note to your reservation with your name saying to leave them to Bell Services.
I had my order with Instacart canceled because the delivery person doesn't have access to the buyer's details (so I've been told, which is weird) and when they tried to call me the phone was off because I was on the plane.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter