DL tickets and reservations - April 15!

Mine timed out when I bought our tickets because I got the Woody and please wait message forever. I had to go on my phone (another tab wasn't working either) and log into my Disney account and go in the cart to finish buying the tickets. By the time all that was over, it stuck me in a brand new queue for the reservations. Luckily, the friend I'm going with had 2 queues open with 15 min left, so we used hers.

So yes, can confirm.

So I received a “confirmation “ email saying my ticket order is processing… does that mean I have no tickets at this point???
I understand that I have to start the reservation queue again, but I do I have to purchase tickets again????

So I received a “confirmation “ email saying my ticket order is processing… does that mean I have no tickets at this point???
I understand that I have to start the reservation queue again, but I do I have to purchase tickets again????
I assume you're good on tickets. Tickets and park reservations are a separate process - now you just have to "add" park reservations to the tickets.

Just click here to go directly to park reservations:
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/entry-reservation/

(Though you might have to click that after you get through the queue.)

Update on Days Gone:

4/30: DL for 1 Park and PH
5/1: DL for 1 Park and PH
5/2: DL for 1 Park
5/8: DL for 1 Park and PH
5/15: DL for 1 Park

Ticket email says order processing… how long do I wait for actual tickets??? This process is crazy

Adam, I had that happen , I did not receive the tix just the processing email. I was lucky to only have to wait 30 mins this morning ,I didn’t want to go through that hassle again .I waited an hour and atill nothing. I ended up buying my tix again using a different card and my tix immediately came through with a link to reserve .
i heard disneys payment servers were not working 😳

btw I just logged in after buying / reserving my tix this morning. I CANT BELIEVE you guys are still waiting, this is just ridiculous on Disney’s part

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter