DL tickets and reservations - April 15!

I just got home so are there people that were on this morning at 8 that just got tickets or are people who got on later the ones that are just now getting tickets. Just curious...

Anyone not able to get their ticket order processed? I’m confused why it didn’t take me right to reservations after I purchased my tickets.

There's apparently a Learn More link you're supposed to click on to go to reservations.

Park reservations are here: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/entry-reservation/

But hurry - if your browser times out, you'll have to go through the queue again.

Mine timed out when I bought our tickets because I got the Woody and please wait message forever. I had to go on my phone (another tab wasn't working either) and log into my Disney account and go in the cart to finish buying the tickets. By the time all that was over, it stuck me in a brand new queue for the reservations. Luckily, the friend I'm going with had 2 queues open with 15 min left, so we used hers.

So yes, can confirm.

I just got home so are there people that were on this morning at 8 that just got tickets or are people who got on later the ones that are just now getting tickets. Just curious...

My 7am code didn't through until very recently. (I passed it on to someone else because I got a better code from someone on here.) I think it was at 40 min about 50 min ago.

I got on at 6am this morning (so was in right when the queue started), and my final queue window is down to less than 10 minutes. Thankfully I got in early from a shared queue. My other two queues only counted down within the last few hours.

I don't think I can DM yet, does anyone have a reservation queue that's moving? Had to move to my cell and I've had issues keeping the same queue going (changed from Park visit to vacation stay somehow).

I don't think transferring queues is working anymore. I just tested this theory by sending my 41 min queue to my work phone, and it converted to "more than an hour" when I opened it.

Still working. Just tested it.

Did you previously have a queue open in the browser you were trying? Try opening in an incognito/private browser (be sure you're freshly opening it). I've been able to still repeat transferring a few queues around. It's not something that should stop working because this is exactly how Queue It is supposed to work (it's not a loophole or anything; this is by design).

I don't think I can DM yet, does anyone have a reservation queue that's moving? Had to move to my cell and I've had issues keeping the same queue going (changed from Park visit to vacation stay somehow).
you need 1 more message. I have another queue that's going to come good pretty soon, it's at 84%.

I think the vast majority of people who were online at 8am have tickets now (even if they got them maybe in the last hour or two), but I think several of them got queues from other people that had shorter windows. But there are still some queues out there from 8am that haven't reached the ticket system yet.

(Though I think a couple of folks managed to sneak through the queue late in the day somehow.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter