DL tickets and reservations - April 15!

Are any dates sold out? I got reservations on Monday but would like to add another day if there is still availability

I am wondering if someone can share the Queue ID(less than an hour) with me. I will be really appreciated

I was also able to have at least one friend piggy back off my link that got through.

I got my tix and resis for California Adventure in late May, so I'm happy. Just a possible hint related to above, and maybe to spell it out clearer...it *ahem* might be possible to use a Queue code that someone has already used and purchased their tickets with, as it is only a "place in line", and not their "account". So if you used a code that someone had already purchased their tix on, that code would (in theory) place you "inside the shop"...

Theoretically.

Got my 2 park days! That was rough paying so much for a 2 day hopper. Now that I think about it, I should have gotten a 3 day one. Better value...
Did you get your tickets straight away? Iam still waiting, I ordered them an hour ago . Am I screwed.,

Wow. Not sure I'm willing to go that high. Will likely book and cancel if no discounts come available.

Oh wow, me either. I just decided to try to get a hotel reservation if we have to go beyond mid-June. My husband is NOT a fan of GCH and would not be happy spending that much on a room there.

Help, I can't get to the reservations page. We bought tickets but when we click on reservations, it goes back in the queue.

I got my tix and resis for California Adventure in late May, so I'm happy. Just a possible hint related to above, and maybe to spell it out clearer...it *ahem* might be possible to use a Queue code that someone has already used and purchased their tickets with, as it is only a "place in line", and not their "account". So if you used a code that someone had already purchased their tix on, that code would (in theory) place you "inside the shop"...

Theoretically.
Yes. It just a line holder not tied to your account. Usually you have a window of time your spot is good for after you get through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter