DL tickets and reservations - April 15!

What happens if you buy a multi-day ticket and cannot get a reservation to use all of your dates?

I'm at the check out screen. When I click "View Important Details" under the ticket name, a pop up has this information:

Multi-Day Ticket Expiration
Tickets expire 13 days after first use or January 12, 2023, whichever occurs first.

So it looks like they will still expire 13 days after first use even though they're new tickets. Also you purchase first, then it looks like next step is to make reservations.
Thanks for the verification. That sucks. :( So will try to save my SoCal ticket if we ever get in

If you only have the Queue ID, add it to the end of this URL and paste it into your browser:

https://queue.disneyparks.com/?c=disneyparks&e=dlrcmeclaimstix0415&q=

EDIT: Despite what said below, this is NOT my queue. If you just click it, it will open up your current Queue ID (or a new one if you did not have a place in line yet or opened in an incognito window). You must copy this address (do not click) and add your Queue ID to the end of it. This is only if someone only gives you only the Queue ID or if you are having trouble copying the address from your page with your place in line.

Last edited:
I am still at "more than an hour" on everything. My husband is on a work call, but I'm praying that his one countdown on his phone is magically getting through when I'm not.

I really wish they weren't opening so close to the kiddo's birthday on the 27th. If they were opening weeks later, it wouldn't feel like a "birthday" thing, and if they'd opened even a week earlier, I wouldn't be too concerned about getting weekday tickets on or around her Tuesday birthday. But as it is, it's like, if we're going FOR her birthday, we want opening weekend... I'm so stressed about it!

I am with you. My daughter's birthday is Memorial Day weekend. So it's either that weekend or the weekend after, which is the weekend Avengers campus opens. I am so stressed out, too!!

I'm at the check out screen. When I click "View Important Details" under the ticket name, a pop up has this information:

Multi-Day Ticket Expiration
Tickets expire 13 days after first use or January 12, 2023, whichever occurs first.

So it looks like they will still expire 13 days after first use even though they're new tickets. Also you purchase first, then it looks like next step is to make reservations.
Thank you for sharing this and confirming for anyone wanting multi-day tickets!

This isn't working for me on Chrome. What browser are you using? I tried copy/paste and emailing it to myself and it doesn't actually email a link to anything, just the series of letters and numbers, which does nothing when you put it into the browser.
When I click on the string of numbers/letters after Queue ID it pops up this box. Click the blue box to copy the URL.

Screen Shot 2021-04-15 at 8.56.37 AM.png

This isn't working for me on Chrome. What browser are you using? I tried copy/paste and emailing it to myself and it doesn't actually email a link to anything, just the series of letters and numbers, which does nothing when you put it into the browser.

Are you right or left clicking on it? You should have a pop-up with a full URL. If not, I remember @Kender had a hack last time that you could put your queue code into the end of a url...

This isn't working for me. Three times now, I start out with "The Wait is Almost Over" and it shows more than an hour. Then it automatically takes me to the Disneyland website. I log in and can't figure out how to buy tickets. Then I read about queue it codes. I tried both Chrome and Edge.

Does anyone know if it matters whether you entered the queue for reservations or tickets? I clicked the reservations button because it was the only way to enter a queue on Chrome and it also happens to be my shortest wait time, but now I'm worried it will bypass the ticket page.

Hi Tina, I thought that the rule that "only California residents may visit the parks" doesn't preclude an out-of-stater from *purchasing* tickets right now or reserving a spot for a later date...?

Not trying to be cheeky here...thanks!

We don't know when CA is opening to out of state people (yes the governor said June 15th , but that is not a 100% guaranteed thing) therefore as of right now it is only available to CA residents and we are sticking to those guidelines! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter