DL tickets and reservations - April 15!

Since my phone has the shortest wait time (under an hour), I wasnt' looking forward to typing everything in on it. DH suggested copying ID into laptop. It transferred fine and now I have a wait of 15 minutes on a machine I can actually type on.

Since my phone has the shortest wait time (under an hour), I wasnt' looking forward to typing everything in on it. DH suggested copying ID into laptop. It transferred fine and now I have a wait of 15 minutes on a machine I can actually type on.

Can you please share how to do this? I want to open my phone tabs on my desktop computer.

I understand that when the actual queue opened, it randomized all the people in the waiting room at that point. But how are people who joined AFTER that already getting tickets? Shouldn't there have been a queue at that point, and they went to the back? I'm confused.

It would have been nice if they gave you a number so that you could see your place in line move similiar to how they did tickets for Moonlight Magic (DVC). My phone is stuck at "more than an hour" and I have no idea if I'm still in the queue or if it's frozen.

How do you enter in your code if you have copied it? I tried to paste it into another browser tab and it did not work.

When you click the code at the bottom of the screen, a little window with the URL will pop up. If this does not happen, you might have pop-ups blocked.

Definitely not looking to lie about my residency, but think it could've been communicated a lot better to be honest. Seems that if they open it up to out of state on 6/15 we'll be out of luck to make a reservation

I believe that the "Queue ID" is a "token" for your place in line, and that your browser saves it, so if it crashes, it can look it up and place you in the same place in line, if if you use it (the token) on another device, same thing.

Hey everyone...friendly reminder...we will not allow posts about out of state people trying to buy tickets or being in the que, as it breaks the rules that CA is under at the current time. All of these posts will be deleted!

Also, please play nice in this thread! We do understand people are getting frustrated but posts that are rude will also be deleted.

Thanks!

for those who are seeing times count down now, what time did you log into the system? I got on about 7:45 or so and I still show more than an hour so just curious when everyone else logged in?

I understand that when the actual queue opened, it randomized all the people in the waiting room at that point. But how are people who joined AFTER that already getting tickets? Shouldn't there have been a queue at that point, and they went to the back? I'm confused.

Where are you seeing this happening? That is upsetting.

Can you please share how to do this? I want to open my phone tabs on my desktop computer.

I copied the URL into an email and sent it to myself. I opened the email on my laptop, clicked on the link and it took me to the phone wait time page.

Where are you seeing this happening? That is upsetting.
On IG, one of my friends posted a picture of "27 minutes" in her stories with a "whew, I was worried because I forgot to log in until 8:10!" Maybe she really logged in at 8:05 or something, and hit it right before it switched over? Idk. Someone here posted that they got a time with something they used "after 8," too.

I'm just confused about how that works.

Were you limited to a 14 day window with the 2 day tickets? Did they grey out days beyond that after you chose your first day?

Sure was. I learned about that limitation at 7:45 and threw my plans out of whack. Originally I was going to buy some 3 day passes so I could also get DCA for June, but that didn't work out.

My friend text me her queue code but I don't know what else to put in? How do you do this? Will it even work that way?

Edit: figured it out but it says more than an hour!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter