DL tickets and reservations - April 15!

It just keeps looping me to the "Theme Park and Tickets" screen with the Star Wars ship. Should I log out and log back in?

Hopefully DL will require proof of residency to enter parks such as a valid California driver’s license or state issued ID.

This reminds me of the queue to get a Playstation 5 on Sony's site. They use Queue it also. I tried every day for 2 months and never got into the store. Sold out every time. I'm hoping that doesn't happen here too. I'm still at more than an hour.

Phone just went from 27 minutes to 47 minutes. Not the direction I was hoping for.

It just keeps looping me to the "Theme Park and Tickets" screen with the Star Wars ship. Should I log out and log back in?
One of my browsers never gave me the ticket link. Some people said they cleared cookies/history and that worked. I didn't feel like clearing my history and have other browsers open, so I didn't bother...

This reminds me of the queue to get a Playstation 5 on Sony's site. They use Queue it also. I tried every day for 2 months and never got into the store. Sold out every time. I'm hoping that doesn't happen here too. I'm still at more than an hour.

ugh don’t remind me of that one. It took a month to finally get one

Does anyone know if we're able to change our reservation date later? Like if I reserve a day today and it ends up not being a day I can go, can I cancel the reservation and try to reserve a different date?

Can someone who got tickets report on how it worked?

After I got in, the system asks you what kind of tickets you want to buy: 1-day, 2-day, etc... Then will ask if you want Park Hopper or One-day tickets. To make things easy I bought all my tickets as two day, but my original plan was to buy 2 1day and two 2 day passes.

Then you go through the normal purchase process. Once you buy your tickets, you're kicked back to the main screen, where you have to find the theme park reservation link. Since you're already logged into Disneyland, your tickets are already linked, and it'll just ask you who's in your party, what day you want to go to, then which park. And you're all set.

If I weren't so nervous through the whole process I would have said it was very easy. I do think they could have integrated the ticket purchase and reservation a bit more cleanly. They are two very different workflows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter