Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Page 1672-1673

I recently booked our next summer trip BWI CL/Poly split stay. I know CL is up in the air and now BWI opening is postponed so I added YC for the first half of our split.

We love BC but haven't stayed in a little while but YC will be a first!! Kinda getting excited that we will be trying a new place in one of our favorite locations!

Dee please add us to the YC list for 7/7-7/12/21.

Thank you!! Now I need to catch up on what I have been missing at the BC/YC!

:welcome: back!

Got it!

:woohoo:

Re-joining this thread! Originally booked for this year but COVID had other plans. I officially booked Yacht Club and our plane tickets for January 2021. I can't wait, I miss WDW so much. This will be our first adult-only trip 😁

I'll add your trip to the Be Our Guest list.

:cool1:

Thank you so much!

I'll add these to the Dining Post 7 on Page 1.

:thumbsup2

Is the room service menu just for YC? Is there a different one for BCV? Also does anyone know if Yachtsmans will be opening any time soon?

Looks like you have an October trip.

I'll add it to the list.

::yes::

Aw! I was hoping with the opening of yacht club the friendship boats would be running😢 we’ll’ be at BWV sept 12

:welcome: to posting on this thread!

:cool2:

Back to one of my favorite places. We have a BCV booked for the second week of December. Can you add us to the BOG list from 12/5-12/12? We are very excited to be back at the Beach Club - it's been a while for us. The last two trips to Disney were at the MK resorts. This is our first time trying a Villa - it's just me and DH this time, but we splurged and got a 1 bedroom. We did a cash reservation, but with all the changes in housekeeping, I'm not sure what kind of service we get at BCV. Is it every 4 days, or since we are resort guests, it's every other day?

Page 1674

I will be there starting Thursday and would be happy to get some pictures for you, if no one else does in the meantime.

Thank you so much! Pictures are ALWAYS appreciated!!!

Oh wow! I’d love that!

:welcome: back!!!

Do you have an upcoming trip to the resort?

::yes::

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! Only 30 days!!
Though, after everything that’s happened the last 2 years, I’m not counting these chickens til I’m opening the door to our room!!

Yacht Club?

There is a pint of half n half, plus a small coffee-mate french vanilla liquid creamer. The only yogurt that is carried is blueberry dannon greek. There are also vanilla yogurt parfaits but they are much larger than the individual yogurts. The Market at the Yacht normally carries the strawberry yogurt individuals but I'm not sure if those are back in stock yet.

Thank you for the info! We love on-the-spot reports!

:thanks:

Will the BC lobby be open? Staying at BCV and need to walk to SAB, YC, etc. Don't want to have to walk all the way down to the sidewalk by the beach. Thanks....

When is your trip?

:cool1:

Yacht Club?

Yep! 9/24-10/1. Booked our cabana and MagicBands should be delivered tomorrow!! SO ready for this to finally happen!

Is the general consensus to walk from BCV to HS to make it there before 10am for Rise boarding groups? Arriving at BCV Thursday with HS scheduled on Friday. Since we've never stayed here before I want to make sure we have a plan in place for that park day specifically. Thought we would do Skyliner, but now I'm not sure if that's the best option. I'd appreciate any insight.

Has anyone used a portable crib or pack-n-play in a BCV studio with the couch bed open? I am trying to figure out where the crib would fit. It looks like really tight quarters.

When we stayed at the GC we placed it at the end of one of the queen beds. Is there even room to do that in a BCV studio?

Not sure if anyone answered you yet.
We put ours in the space behind the front door, right before the kitchenette. There’s a little alcove. Pack n play fits better than the cribs you can get from the hotel but both work!

Thought we would do Skyliner, but now I'm not sure if that's the best option. I'd appreciate any insight.
While you could try the Skyliner station at Epcot to CBR and a possible long transfer at CBR to the HS line. You would have the most control by walking or taking an Uber / Lyft.

Walking is 15-20 minutes and if you take an Uber / Lyft you should not plan to arrive just after 9:05 AM at the parking area at the earliest.

Dave

39 Days to go. Checking in at the Yacht Club on 10/8 through 10/15. First time staying. So excited but also heartbroken that Crews Cup Lounge will not be open. Wanted the Prime rib sliders. On a positive note, have a lunch reservation at Beaches and Cream on arrival day. Another first.
Thank you to all who are posting current information.

While you could try the Skyliner station at Epcot to CBR and a possible long transfer at CBR to the HS line. You would have the most control by walking or taking an Uber / Lyft.

Walking is 15-20 minutes and if you take an Uber / Lyft you should not plan to arrive just after 9:05 AM at the parking area at the earliest.

Dave

Thanks. Its just going to be 4 adults so we are fine walking. I'll go back through the thread and look over the best path to take as I'm sure I saw it discussed recently.

Thanks. Its just going to be 4 adults so we are fine walking. I'll go back through the thread and look over the best path to take as I'm sure I saw it discussed recently.

We came from BCV and walked by YC then around back of BW, but it would be faster from BCV to cross over to BW and go through the Luna Park pool. Even going around the side of BW from BCV would have been shorter/faster. Oh well.

Thank you so much for the life report. So glad to hear you are thrilled with your room and had lots of fun at the pool.

Did you receive an activities schedule for August and/or September?

If so, could you either post a picture or send to me via email at beachclubdee at yahoo?

Thanks!

Hope the rest of your stay is incredible!

Thank you. Unfortunately, I haven’t seen an activity schedule but if I see one, I’ll be happy to take a pick.

Is the general consensus to walk from BCV to HS to make it there before 10am for Rise boarding groups? Arriving at BCV Thursday with HS scheduled on Friday. Since we've never stayed here before I want to make sure we have a plan in place for that park day specifically. Thought we would do Skyliner, but now I'm not sure if that's the best option. I'd appreciate any insight.
It’s about a 15-20 minute walk. Exit BC walk past YC go over the bridge like you are going to Boardwalk but keep right. The walking path is betweven the Boardwalk and the water.

Thanks for posting this. With the parks closing earlier, I may actually watch one of the Movie Under the Stars offerings when I'm there in October. Do they have S'mores still?

Due to touch-free protocols at WDW, it would not surprise me that there are no printed sheets available for activities. This photo from allears.net shows “Recreational Offerings” posted on an easel in the lobby of the YC, last week:

View attachment 522862

Thanks for (re) posting this! I started reading the article about opening day, then got distracted by the first photo of the dining options that are open, and went down that rabbit hole and never came back to finish looking. Otherwise I would have found what I was looking for!

:thanks:

Thanks for posting this. With the parks closing earlier, I may actually watch one of the Movie Under the Stars offerings when I'm there in October. Do they have S'mores still?

Campfires are not listed on the activities board, and it looks like the movies are currently only a few nights each week, so I don't think they are offering the s'mores at this time. Could change by October- maybe even September.

Page 1675

We check in to BCV this Sunday. Where are the refillable mug stations located? I know they have an attendant instead of being self service.

Sorry I didn't have a chance to say hello before you started your trip.

:goodvibes

Are the NBA teams still at the Yacht Club?

:welcome: to posting on this thread!

As others have posted, the basketball players are no longer at the Yacht Club.

🏀

Does anyone think Yachtsman Steak House might open anytime soon?

Do you have an upcoming trip here?

Last edited:
With the parks closing earlier, I may actually watch one of the Movie Under the Stars offerings when I'm there in October. Do they have S'mores still?

Wouldn't it be hard to social distance around a campfire? I would think people would have to be close together in order to have their marshmallows reach the fire.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter