Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Stopped by for a visit today. Granted, it’s Sunday, and I don’t believe BVCC works on Sunday, but it seems that they’ve started moving in cherry picker equipment to several areas. In front of the bus stop and outside guests rooms (cash side of the resort close to the ferry boat). They’ve also laid down tarp alongside those rooms, so I believe exterior refurbishment is going to start soon.

I did not see any work being done or equipment near the cabins or Boulder Ridge side of the resort.

Attachments

• IMG_1475.jpeg
    IMG_1475.jpeg
    76.5 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1483.jpeg
    IMG_1483.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1484.jpeg
    IMG_1484.jpeg
    84.2 KB · Views: 23
Stopped by for a visit today. Granted, it’s Sunday, and I don’t believe BVCC works on Sunday, but it seems that they’ve started moving in cherry picker equipment to several areas. In front of the bus stop and outside guests rooms (cash side of the resort close to the ferry boat). They’ve also laid down tarp alongside those rooms, so I believe exterior refurbishment is going to start soon.

I did not see any work being done or equipment near the cabins or Boulder Ridge side of the resort.
I only noticed our brown post was painted or touched up

When we were there they had the cherry picker and they laid down plywood on the grass. We were on the first floor and noticed they painted or touched up the brown posts on our patio.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest