Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you switch from a CCV studio to a WL courtyard view. My only reason for switching would be because of the beds. The price is not much more for WL courtyard.
I just keep thinking that pull out sofa bed will not be comfortable for my 19 year old.
Should I switch?
I would switch to the WL because of the bed situation and there are two bathroom sinks in the WL room compared to one sink in the CCV bathroom.

I have a question about the alternate studios. I was reading about them and it says all of them have tubs.
Does anyone know if room 1168 has a tub?
On the map on the first page it says it is a shower. On an older post from 2018 I read rooms 1166 and 1168 are alternates with tubs.
Nevermind I looked at the wrong color code. It does say a lock off with tub🙄. Sorry

Last edited:
I have a question about the alternate studios. I was reading about them and it says all of them have tubs.
Does anyone know if room 1168 has a tub?
On the map on the first page it says it is a shower. On an older post from 2018 I read rooms 1166 and 1168 are alternates with tubs.
Nevermind I looked at the wrong color code. It does say a lock off with tub🙄. Sorry

I believe they are all tubs, on the map the white dots are hard to see against the teal background but if you blow it up they are there.

Are they allowing Amazon grocery deliveries? I thought I had read somewhere that Bell Service will hold and deliver to room for $6. Is that correct?

Are they allowing Amazon grocery deliveries? I thought I had read somewhere that Bell Service will hold and deliver to room for $6. Is that correct?

I can’t speak specifically to Amazon delivery experiences and whether Bell Services will hold them or not from Amazon (someone else I’m sure will know) - but if Bell Services delivers groceries to your room they’ll charge $6. You can avoid the fee by picking them up at Bell Services yourself.

We are very excited to be staying at the Wilderness Lodge Sept 26-30, 2021. :)

I really hope the resort to resort boat is running again by the time we get there. We like to take it to CR and FW.

How exciting, just about a month away - Have a wonderful time! :D Post pictures for us WL lovers.

I hear you, I hope the boat is up and running, and I also hope they'll bring back the Snow White Artist Point meal before too long.

We've been granted (blessed with) complimentary room upgrades on occasion by check-in at WL ... Has anyone had an experience like this lately?

Can anyone confirm what time the first Magic Kingdom bus runs from WL? I know many other resorts always have that one bus 90 minutes prior to opening, but wasn't sure if WL would be the same since it is so close to MK.

We last stayed at WL March 2019. When we checked in, we had been upgraded from a standard room to a standard Club Level room (!!). Pretty epic pixie dust.

How did it go (the upgrade)? I've heard not to ask for upgrades, that they are more likely to upgrade if you don't. Do you think that is true? Can you guess why you were blessed with that upgrade? Could it have been because of an event you were celebrating? That's so awesome for you all!

What time does the first/earliest boat run to Magic Kingdom? Is it better off to take a bus? I want to get there as early as possible for RD. First time staying at Wilderness Lodge, having trouble figuring out how to get there as early as possible 🙃

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter