Disney's PORT ORLEANS FRENCH QUARTER RESORT Information & Questions

I'm just *so* happy that our favorite is open again! It literally brought tears to my eyes when I started see social media light up today with folks ordering beignets and walking around POFQ!!!

I can't wait to return - Boats, Beignets & (YeeHaw) Bob for sure on our next trip!!!

Hi! Very specific question. Does anyone know if the food court or grab and go carries any other flavor of yogurt besides blueberry? Allergic to blueberries! TIA

First trip to PORFQ December 19-22! So glad it is back open. Cancelled our Disneyland trip in March 2020—this will be a nice consolation prize for New Orleans Square.

Hi! Very specific question. Does anyone know if the food court or grab and go carries any other flavor of yogurt besides blueberry? Allergic to blueberries! TIA
If no one else answers, I’ll look when we’re there at the end of next week unless you’re going to be there sooner.

Is the food court back to normal or is it still the grab and go stuff? We eat a lot of meals at the resort in this grab and go stuff is just not cutting it.

I know there is probably information on here that might answer my question but would appreciate if someone can answer without me reading thru everything. We are staying 6 nights from 3/6 thru 3/12. I am paying $350/night which I think is very high for POR. In the past we have stayed here numerous times and loved it but last 3 or 4 times stayed at GF and BC and YC for around the same price (or maybe even less). Anyway, I am hoping to get a discount on this price since I feel it is very high and I just want to make sure the boats from POR to DS are running since we will probably going there nightly for dinner. Thank you for any help!

I know there is probably information on here that might answer my question but would appreciate if someone can answer without me reading thru everything. We are staying 6 nights from 3/6 thru 3/12. I am paying $350/night which I think is very high for POR. In the past we have stayed here numerous times and loved it but last 3 or 4 times stayed at GF and BC and YC for around the same price (or maybe even less). Anyway, I am hoping to get a discount on this price since I feel it is very high and I just want to make sure the boats from POR to DS are running since we will probably going there nightly for dinner. Thank you for any help!

You have to remember that for the next 18 months or so we are all living with "50th Anniversary" pricing - so yes, $350/night at POR is actually quite reasonable at the moment.

Beach and Yacht are running close to what we saw historically at Contemporary or Poly right now.

I would not expect a discount; rooms are in such high demand right now that Disney has no problem filling them, even at $350/night for Moderate Resorts.

Finally staying at POFQ - the only moderate I haven’t yet stayed at - in January! DD19 is going to be in the College Program for the spring semester, so she & I are spending a week together there before she starts. Even better, my niece is currently working at Disney, and was able to get us an awesome friends & family rate!

In response to the question about "are the boats running..." Andre said:

Yes they are

Andre

Just saw a video walkthrough at POFQ shot 3 days ago (WDW 4K on YouTube) and the boat dock at POFQ for the Sassagoula fleet was closed and under construction? This is going to interfere with my grand plans of "Beignets, Boats & Bob" if we can't get that done soon!

Any idea of what's happening there? I hope it's just the tail end of the re-opening refresh (everything looked so beautiful in that video - it's obvious that POFQ has gotten some love while she was closed!) and that it will be done soon... Just kind of surprising to see!

If we have anyone there now who can offer more info, I would appreciate it! ❤

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter