Is Rider Swap offered just before park closing

Guessing no for #2 for MNSSHP. Can you linger after 6pm by ordering at Cosmic at like 5:45, browsing in shops on Main St. after 6, so as long as not going into queues?
On party nights the process is normally at 6 pm you are blocked from entering anything, even the bathrooms, unless you have a party band on. Once you are done eating you will be expected to exit directly. Should be CMs blocking certain areas insuring you are heading out.

what are the current rough approximate pricing for stroller rental options? We're bringing one but my sister in law wants to rent one.
In park- 15 for one day, 13 dollars a day for length of stay rental

Outside service: we rented doubles and it was about 150 for the week for a double city mini from scooterbug

In park- 15 for one day, 13 dollars a day for length of stay rental

Outside service: we rented doubles and it was about 150 for the week for a double city mini from scooterbug
Thanks! the small disney ones for $13/day seems surprisingly cheaper than I expected.

How do most large groups manage FP+/G+? Not this coming trip but the following trip, we will have 2 extra households (newbies) with us and want to coordinate LL's, but it would also be nice if they all had their own MDE for mobile ordering, helping with VQs, and if they decide to sleep in and meet us later.

Having everyone under our MDE would allow our LLs to be synced, but we'd be paying for everything (dining, LLs mostly).

How do most large groups manage FP+/G+? Not this coming trip but the following trip, we will have 2 extra households (newbies) with us and want to coordinate LL's, but it would also be nice if they all had their own MDE for mobile ordering, helping with VQs, and if they decide to sleep in and meet us later.

Having everyone under our MDE would allow our LLs to be synced, but we'd be paying for everything (dining, LLs mostly).

When we did an extended trip for my FIL's birthday, every family had at least one adult with an MDE account and I just added everyone to my F&F, we each booked our own LLs but they managed to overlap. I think I did the VQ for everyone for GOTG.

With pre-selecting being available starting July 24, it's probably just easier to put one person on point for the LL's on the morning they open and then settle up who owes what later.

When we did an extended trip for my FIL's birthday, every family had at least one adult with an MDE account and I just added everyone to my F&F, we each booked our own LLs but they managed to overlap. I think I did the VQ for everyone for GOTG.

With pre-selecting being available starting July 24, it's probably just easier to put one person on point for the LL's on the morning they open and then settle up who owes what later.
I'm not sure I'm following correctly or overcomplicating: can I have everyone on my MDE for selecting the initial multi pass 3/day selections 7 days in advance so they're in sync. But each adult can also have their own MDE and still manage day of LLs, mobile order, merch? As in can someone be under my MDE and still manage their own, or can a person only be on one account.

I'm not sure I'm following correctly or overcomplicating: can I have everyone on my MDE for selecting the initial multi pass 3/day selections 7 days in advance so they're in sync. But each adult can also have their own MDE and still manage day of LLs, mobile order, merch? As in can someone be under my MDE and still manage their own, or can a person only be on one account.
You need to link as "Friends & Family" that will allow you to see everyone while logged into your MDE, but their profile will still be managed (tickets, MBs, mobile order, purchases, etc.) under their own MDE.

You do NOT want to create profiles in your MDE for each of them. That won't have their tickets and won't link to "them" in their own MDE.

And one thing regarding MDE to think of, odds are they already HAVE a log in, either through ESPN, Hulu, Disney plus, shopdisney or wherever, and just need to create an MDE profile.

And one thing regarding MDE to think of, odds are they already HAVE a log in, either through ESPN, Hulu, Disney plus, shopdisney or wherever, and just need to create an MDE profile.
thanks - I think they chose the super complicated one suggested from Hulu/Disney subscription for that household, the other household may actually not have an account since they use Dish and have no streaming services.

So if I add all 10 of as Friends and Family, and so does my wife, and the 4 other adults. If the 6 adults try for BGs at 7am, do we just get the fastest person's selection. I can't even remember if in recent trips both me and my wife would try for BGs or if just one of us did it while I stared at my watch with a countdown.

My wife also asked on the stroller rentals if you thought the Disney ones were too uncomfortable. She wondered how it could be for a whole trip rental since she thought it was rented each day and returned, so you'd never take it with you on a bus. We would like to do early entry so hopefully if you have to rent it every park, it's open early. I have no idea why my sis in law wants to rent one next trip. We're taking our own this Aug. It must be that they don't feel that they have a good one or don't want to take it on the plane. It's not likely that it's too nice/afraid of theft/damage since they don't buy anything new.

My wife also asked on the stroller rentals if you thought the Disney ones were too uncomfortable. She wondered how it could be for a whole trip rental since she thought it was rented each day and returned, so you'd never take it with you on a bus. We would like to do early entry so hopefully if you have to rent it every park, it's open early. I have no idea why my sis in law wants to rent one next trip. We're taking our own this Aug. It must be that they don't feel that they have a good one or don't want to take it on the plane. It's not likely that it's too nice/afraid of theft/damage since they don't buy anything new.

We used the Disney rental for one park day pre-cruise and at Disney springs (we opted to not bring our stroller on the cruise so we left it at home), for us it worked for those moments but we decided if it was anything longer we would have preferred our own stroller. Also we were with a 3.5 year old, she seemed happy enough.

The length of stay rentals you pick up and return when you enter and leave the park.

We used the Disney rental for one park day pre-cruise and at Disney springs (we opted to not bring our stroller on the cruise so we left it at home), for us it worked for those moments but we decided if it was anything longer we would have preferred our own stroller. Also we were with a 3.5 year old, she seemed happy enough.

The length of stay rentals you pick up and return when you enter and leave the park.
thanks on the strollers. I think my nephew who would use the rental stroller would be 4.5. While he can walk, the 10+ miles per day would require one. Someone listed usually pick up for the rentals are about 30 minutes prior to early entry, and to aim for 30 min prior to that for the lineup. A line before the line (for taps).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest