Disney's Online ADR System is @#$%^ Again

mhconley

Califloridian
Got up this morning to book ADRs for our August trip and I was only able to get one for the first day of our stay. All the others show me times but then disappear somewhere in the reservation process. Looks like there are times available at all the restaurants I want but I had to call and am now on hold... for how long who knows. What a pain!

Sure wish Disney could fix the @#$%^&* web site!

Martin

:(. This is pretty terrible. They've been having a ton of issues without resolution. I hope you get your ADRs soon on the call.

The one saving grace is that once you get a CM, I was on hold for 35 minutes, the CMs are great! I was able to get every restaurant I wanted at the exact times I wanted. That included 3 character meals, the Spirit of Aloha show, Fantasmic Dinner package and California Grill. The CM was even able to book all days of my split stay, something I could not have done online. Next time I think I'll just call first.

Martin

I had the same problem yesterday. Seems like the onlne adr booking system hasn't been working for the month of Feb. so far. Have seen other people on the disboards complaining since the beginning of the month. I called as well & got all the adr's I wanted.

I was able to book the first day online and had to call for the remainder of my trip. The CM said the system is having difficulties with the +10 portion of ADR bookings for people staying onsite. 180 days works just fine.

Martin

Our check in date is August 16th. I thought today was 180 days out. The MDE system shows available dates Aug. 16th - 22nd. But, says there's a problem with booking the reservation thru the site. I called Disney Dining and the recording says reservations can be made if you are checking in thru August 15th. I am screwed up in my counting?

Our check in date is August 16th. I thought today was 180 days out. The MDE system shows available dates Aug. 16th - 22nd. But, says there's a problem with booking the reservation thru the site. I called Disney Dining and the recording says reservations can be made if you are checking in thru August 15th. I am screwed up in my counting?

Our check in date is Aug 16 too. I could see time choices but it was also telling me there was a problem. I called Disney Dining and made the one reservation I wanted over the phone. Plus side for anyone else going around that time I saw tons of availability at places like Be our guest and Cinderellas table. We only wanted Chef Mickeys as we are staying at the Contemporary!

I ended up calling also. No explanation for the MDE not working. CM very helpful making 3 breakfast reservations; one was for Chef Mickey's on the 17th. Also - able to book for a party of 9 at 8:10 for Crystal Palace on 8/19. Tusker House on the 20th at 9:10 am.
Everything I asked for was available. We're staying at the Poly. So excited!

I've also had that problem!! Then I called and the CM was seeing all sorts of different times than I was. I then lost one I really wanted. I saw it on my screen but she did not so then I refreshed and it was gone. So mad!!! :(

I had the same problem this morning. No problems making an ADR for August 16th but I could not get anything in my +10 time frame. I called at 7 am and held for 25 minutes but had a very nice CM who got me everything I wanted (including CG during Wishes and CP before MK open). I tried for BOG on the 19th but they only had 9 pm and beyond available so we'll just try for lunch. I really hope they fix this before BOG lunch gets added on the 25th!

I had the same problem this morning. No problems making an ADR for August 16th but I could not get anything in my +10 time frame. I called at 7 am and held for 25 minutes but had a very nice CM who got me everything I wanted (including CG during Wishes and CP before MK open). I tried for BOG on the 19th but they only had 9 pm and beyond available so we'll just try for lunch. I really hope they fix this before BOG lunch gets added on the 25th!

I think there will be a lot of us trying for a BOG lunch on the 25th. :) Since it'll be inside the 180 day window it should be OK. (Let's hope!)

Martin

I think many peoples' first thought is to go online because they assume it will be easier, but I always just use the phone line. I'm not a morning person and would have less than zero patience for any single glitch! The dining CMs have always been efficient, friendly and helpful for me and even recommend good alternates when I'm ever shut out of what I really wanted. The 25th will be an interesting experiment - good luck to all who are trying to book BOG that day!

It's also messed up today. I'm wide awake at 6am like a good dis'er and nope, NO RESERVATIONS FOR YOU.

Yay for calling in in 30 minutes. YAAAAAY.

Booking all done! Saving grace was that I wasn't even on hold for one minute and ten days of adrs done in 16 minutes.

I think there will be a lot of us trying for a BOG lunch on the 25th. :) Since it'll be inside the 180 day window it should be OK. (Let's hope!)

Martin
I am not eligible for 180 +10 and have had no problems whatsoever with the website. I hope that this is true for everyone on the 25th too!

and the on line booking issue continues this morning....

on-hold now for a CM and hope I am as lucky as all of you have been. It was so frustrating to see the times I wanted for BOG pop up, and then not be allowed to book it!

Yep I had the same exact problem this morning, logged in a 5:59 and it wouldn't work, then logged in at 6:00am and was able to book the reservation for the first day but nothing else. I called and after about a 20 minute wait I was able to get all the reservations I wanted. I think the issue is with people trying to do anything past 180 days out if they're staying on site. The CM seemed to be well aware of this issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter