Disney's Online ADR System is @#$%^ Again

Exact same problem this morning for me. I was able to book for the first day of our stay only, but nothing after that. It would let me select the next 7 days of our stay, but then when you went to confirm the reservation time, it would tell you they were having problems locating reservation times. Extremely frustrating, especially when I could see availability for prime dinner times at BOG for the date that I wanted that it would not let me book. I called at 7 a.m., was on hold for about 15 minutes. Spoke with a lovely CM who booked everything for me, but the best BOG times were all gone by then. We took a 4:55 p.m., which is earlier than I would like, but better than nothing. We had this same exact problem last year with the 180 + 10 simply not working. I would have thought that the problem, which I know they are aware of, would have been fixed by now. I guess that was wishful thinking on my part.

So much for getting up at 6:00 a.m. I also had to negotiate the phone call while simultaneously getting my daughter on the school bus. Fun times!

It seems such a mess. Today was my 180, so with fingers crossed, I logged into the website, but my +10 days wouldn't display. On the MDE app, the dates display, but I only get an error message for any +10 reservations I make.

Like the rest of you, I mostly had success on the phone. We ended up with an 8:55p for BOG dinner though, which is late for us.

So, I could have slept in an extra hour. :p That hurts a little, knowing I'll be up just as early in a few days trying for a BOG lunch. Guessing I'm not the only one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter