Disney's new game: Magic Castle Online

yea i saw this too its sorta a rpg i like all the cards and stuff my fav so far is the monsters inc

Eh, I already dont like how the first screen that pops up looks like.

To join, click the left button that is on top of the ad.

It will then talk about a story, (the person talking will be in english) and then fill out the japanese registration stuff. Good Luck! :rotfl:

To join, click the left button that is on top of the ad.

It will then talk about a story, (the person talking will be in english) and then fill out the japanese registration stuff. Good Luck! :rotfl:

I know how do you buy clothes all i see is squares!

I think it looks cute! I'm really into the pixelly look and I think our characters up close look adorable!! If they make this in english I'll definately look into it!

Maybe this could explain why VMK hit the road.... Maybe they were or are trying to make it worldwide? :confused3 It seems very Disney Park themed.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest