• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's CONTEMPORARY RESORT Information & Questions

For our MK day we are planning on going back to CR to relax in some A/C and probably swim. We have dinner reservations at BOG at 6:55 pm. Does the walkway access close at a certain time daily? Also is there a time when re-entry is not available?

Here now - BLT pool maybe 10 people, my daughter played the pool games by herself. Got stopped going to Disney springs today wearing a gaitor with ear straps - was told it must be tight to chin. Pool bar closed early - only food options are contempo cafe mobile order or the wave. Really strange with them running empty monorails and so few people!

Unpopular opinion and I’ll put my flame suit on... but I’ll just put it out there. The CR 4th floor with no Chef Mickey’s noise is quite lovely, if I’m being honest. :duck:
So I do love the chef Mickey’s noise normally, but I have to agree with you that tonight it was pretty nice!

So I do love the chef Mickey’s noise normally, but I have to agree with you that tonight it was pretty nice!

Lol, yeah - I wouldn’t mind more people/more noise just to up the vibe a bit... but maybe not all that dancing and towel swinging!

(Admittedly said as a parent whose kids have never really had an affinity for character dining)

Forgot to add - we had a stroller and garden grocer both delivered to BLT today with no isses
And you didn't have to be present for garden grocer? I was trying to find info on of they were still dropping off and holding it for you at bell services.

Anyone know if they will allow Amazon prime now delivery and the process? Garden grocer prices are a bit steep.

Here now - BLT pool maybe 10 people, my daughter played the pool games by herself. Got stopped going to Disney springs today wearing a gaitor with ear straps - was told it must be tight to chin. Pool bar closed early - only food options are contempo cafe mobile order or the wave. Really strange with them running empty monorails and so few people!
Did you happen to notice if the motorized boat rental is open?

CR feature pool hours are posted 11am-9pm, FWIW. Bullseye pool (the leisure pool) says 7am-11pm, although I thought I had read somewhere that the leisure pools would be open 24 hours (don’t take my word on that).
How deep is the Bullseye pool? Is it a regularly pool or like a kiddie pool?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter