Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We are so excited to try the AKL CL. We are doing a 3 resort split. We are at AKL CL for 4 days and only doing AK when we are there. We want to enjoy the resort and the lounge. We will definitely do a review.

I will definitely do a review and try to take many pictures. We had such a hectic summer already that we can't wait to just relax at AKL. Thanks!

Hope you have a nice, relaxing trip! Looking forward to your reviews :goodvibes.

Ok friends! We are booked for our annual Food & Wine/Xmas Party/Post Halloween/multiple birthday celebration trip! We are doing our first split stay- Art of Animation (first from us) & Yacht Club CL (haven't been here since the 90s). Feel free to put us down for Yacht Club CL Nov 6-12. Maybe Ill get to meet some of y'all! If any of you have any recommendations for rooms- we are booked at a Water View.

Sounds like a great trip with lots of fun celebrations! Enjoy the rest of your planning :).

Just booked a last minute trip in August at Yacht Club through JetBlue Vacations. Club Level wasn't a room option. Has anyone had luck paying to upgrade to Club Level at Yacht Club at time of check in?

Just booked a last minute trip in August at Yacht Club through JetBlue Vacations. Club Level wasn't a room option. Has anyone had luck paying to upgrade to Club Level at Yacht Club at time of check in?

It depends on availability. Does the WDW website shows availability for your dates?

We just completed our fabulous nine night stay 7/12-7/21(4 nights BWI standard and 5 nights Poly CL). I shared some of this on the Poly thread but thought I would share here too!!:wave2:

The weather was great with just one really rainy day Friday 7/20. :umbrella:

We were in room 3521 GV

GetAttachmentThumbnail

CL CMs were all vert sweet and helpful. Housekeeping was so nice and our room was cleaned well every time.Even got a few towel animals.

778efc73-20a5-4f0b-b1d4-f222be9e844b-jpeg.338415

thumbnail_IMG_4595.jpg
Had robes in room and received slippers when requested. Have I mentioned the slippers:D. There is a bathroom rug which was new since last year.Toiletries in the room:
thumbnail_IMG_4533.jpg

Lounge view was as awesome as always and we watched HEA from here almost every night :love::
thumbnail_IMG_4585.jpg

Beer and soda still being left out which is nice. Fancy coffee machine was used a lot!! I posted some food pics a few pages back, but it was nice to have some new dishes since last summer.
If you were going to the park early before BF, you could still grab drinks and usually fruit.

Movies are available to check out and need to be returned before you check out. This is always nice on a rainy day.

We were offered turn down service every night. If we were in the room we declined, but it was nice to have it done if we were out. The kids always like the chocolates!!

We had such a fun trip. While exhausting, always wonderful!pixiedust:

We just completed our fabulous nine night stay 7/12-7/21(4 nights BWI standard and 5 nights Poly CL). I shared some of this on the Poly thread but thought I would share here too!!

We were in room 3521 GV

Lounge view was as awesome as always and we watched HEA from here almost every night :love:

So glad you had a great trip! I’ve always enjoyed reading these types of reports, but now that we actually have a Poly CL GV room booked, I’m trying to pay closer attention.:)

Would you mind sharing how you felt about your room location? For example, were you happy to have a 3rd floor room vs. a patio? Also, I looked up that room’s view on TouringPlans and saw it has a really nice pool view! Because I can’t tell how far away the pool is, I was wondering if it ever gets loud? I’m guessing not since it’s the quiet pool, but just thought I’d check.

I was also wondering about what time you would go to the lounge to watch HEA? Do you have to go a good bit early in order to get a table? It sounds like such a fun way to watch the fireworks that I don’t want to miss it! It’s wonderful that you got lots of chances to do so!

So glad you had a great trip! I’ve always enjoyed reading these types of reports, but now that we actually have a Poly CL GV room booked, I’m trying to pay closer attention.:)

Would you mind sharing how you felt about your room location? For example, were you happy to have a 3rd floor room vs. a patio? Also, I looked up that room’s view on TouringPlans and saw it has a really nice pool view! Because I can’t tell how far away the pool is, I was wondering if it ever gets loud? I’m guessing not since it’s the quiet pool, but just thought I’d check.

I was also wondering about what time you would go to the lounge to watch HEA? Do you have to go a good bit early in order to get a table? It sounds like such a fun way to watch the fireworks that I don’t want to miss it! It’s wonderful that you got lots of chances to do so!
Thank you!
Our room was about 2-3 from the end of the hall away from the lounge. It was almost the end but the walk was not bad at all. I don’t think the longhouses are very long especially compared to the long hallways in other deluxe. We love 3rd floor for the balcony but would take a patio no problem. I do prefer balcony for the view.

Out last stay was also 3rd floor GV but was only a few doors down from the lounge. While closer, the view was not as good but still nice.

I could hear people at the pool but did not consider it loud or disruptive at all. It’s so nice to sit on the balcony and listen to the Poly music!!

HEA was at 915 so we headed there about 845-850 and always found seats no problem. We did have a few nights with some really loud families which can sometimes affect the vibe. My daughter found a great spot on the 3rd floor of the lounge at the top of the stairs. Great view and not as loud. So if folks are crazy loud, you can just pop up there.

I hope you have a great time!!!!

I booked a Deluxe Room at the Wilderness Lodge with Club level access. The Deluxe rooms are on levels 1-5 and the Old Faithful Lounge is on Level 7. My first instinct would be to request level 5 to be close to the CL lounge to grab breakfast. My husband was thinking to request level 1 so you don't have to deal with the elevator getting in and out the room. I am only anticipating using the lounge in the morning for breakfast. I don't have a stroller and my kids are old enough to head to the lounge by themselves. The Old Faithful Concierge had emailed me if I had any questions/requests etc and I am planning to include the room request in my email back to them. Any advice? Room numbers are great too! And yes, I know it is just a "request" lol. Posted this on the regular Disney Resort forum but no responses yet. thanks!

Thank you!
Our room was about 2-3 from the end of the hall away from the lounge. It was almost the end but the walk was not bad at all. I don’t think the longhouses are very long especially compared to the long hallways in other deluxe. We love 3rd floor for the balcony but would take a patio no problem. I do prefer balcony for the view.

Out last stay was also 3rd floor GV but was only a few doors down from the lounge. While closer, the view was not as good but still nice.

I could hear people at the pool but did not consider it loud or disruptive at all. It’s so nice to sit on the balcony and listen to the Poly music!!

HEA was at 915 so we headed there about 845-850 and always found seats no problem. We did have a few nights with some really loud families which can sometimes affect the vibe. My daughter found a great spot on the 3rd floor of the lounge at the top of the stairs. Great view and not as loud. So if folks are crazy loud, you can just pop up there.

I hope you have a great time!!!!
These are the exact types of specifics I love for planning!! Thank you so much!!

My family and I stayed Club Level at the Wilderness Lodge in June and I thought I would share some of the photos of the new lounge ad its offerings. I'm going to post pictures of all of the offerings but I thought I would start with breakfast. Also, apologies in advance for any blurry photos. :smooth:

View attachment 338143
Starting off, here are the breakfast drink options as well as some bagels and toast. Also, one morning a very nice CM was walking around offering guests in the lounge mimosas. He said it was "the right way to start the morning". :drinking1
View attachment 338145
View attachment 338146
They would switch up the "offerings daily but every day there would be a muffin, croissant, toast, and danish/cinnamon roll. My personal favorite was the carrot muffin, but I was really glad to see variety every morning a breakfast.
View attachment 338252
There was also a steel cut oatmeal station with a large variety of toppings like raisins, almonds, cinnamon, etc. Every morning there was yogurt in the fridge, a fresh fruit station, and fresh coffee and teas. Overall, I was really happy with all of the breakfast options, and I would say that the offerings are probably my favorite (over snack, appetizers, and desserts).
*Let me know what you think and if you have any questions! Thanks for reading my semi-lengthy post*

Thank you so much for posting!

We are staying CL at Wilderness in a few weeks and have a few beverage questions pls:

1. Do they still have Nesquik chocolate milks?
2. Onto adult beverages :), are the Mimosas offered everyday?
3. What are the beer selections?

Thank you!

To all of you fabulous CL experts, I’m sure I asked this in the past year or so, but can’t find the post!
***Would you choose a WL Deluxe CL Room or a standard view GF RPC room for a spring stay?***
We stayed at, and loved, RPC. I’m also attracted to WL, though we haven’t stayed there (yet!).
CL and the dining plan was way too much food on our last trip, so while I still plan on eating in the parks on our next trip, I will be skipping the dining plan and utilizing the CL food more. Therefore, the amount and variety of CL food offerings is an important factor in the decision.
TIA, can’t wait to hear all of you weigh in!
I have not stayed at WL before, but have stayed at RPC and Sugarloaf. Personally, I felt underwhelmed by SL after having stayed at RPC the year before. The food/drinks were petty much the same, but the lounge area is pretty chaotic in SL compared to RPC. The area is much smaller with fewer seating areas. The main building seemed much more relaxing and the live music in the evenings just adds to that “vibe”. I have read many positive reviews on WL and the food offerings. I would recommend trying something new since you have other resorts you want to try.

Hi everyone! As of today, I feel like I can “officially” post on this thread.:-) I’ve been trying to snag a “Magical Holidays” room offer for Poly Garden View CL this November for quite a while now & today, when I checked, it was “magically” there!

After checking every day to no avail, I was so excited to see it pop up that I could hardly stand it!:yay:

We’ve been going to WDW each year in either Nov. or Dec. since my DD was one. This year we will be there for her 16th birthday, which was why I wanted this reservation so badly. We’ll be staying at the AKL that week, but adding this day as a surprise addition means that now she won’t be traveling to Disney on her birthday; she’ll be waking up in Poly CL! Yippee! N

Congrats on snagging the Poly CL room! I just had to post because my family sounds similar to yours in that we've been going to WDW each year since my DD was one (she learned to walk there - UK Pavilion at Epcot). :) She will be turning 16 on our upcoming trip (AKL CL), but now I'm rethinking adding a night because of your post. We are supposed to be traveling to Disney on her actual birthday as well, but it would be nice for her to wake up there... hmm, I'll have to see what I can work out!

Your kids sound sweet with surprising you withe the Poly room decorations, so glad you get to return the favor! :thumbsup2

We just completed our fabulous nine night stay 7/12-7/21(4 nights BWI standard and 5 nights Poly CL). I shared some of this on the Poly thread but thought I would share here too!!
We had such a fun trip. While exhausting, always wonderful!pixiedust:

Thanks for your review/pics. Glad you had a great time. It's reports like this that is making me even more excited for our Poly CL trip in Oct :).

So glad you had a great trip! I’ve always enjoyed reading these types of reports, but now that we actually have a Poly CL GV room booked, I’m trying to pay closer attention.

I'll join you in paying closer attention as we are staying Poly CL for the first time in Oct. We are booked LV CL as GV CL wasn't available, but I am enjoying all of the CL reviews/pics :goodvibes.

I booked a Deluxe Room at the Wilderness Lodge with Club level access. The Deluxe rooms are on levels 1-5 and the Old Faithful Lounge is on Level 7. My first instinct would be to request level 5 to be close to the CL lounge to grab breakfast. My husband was thinking to request level 1 so you don't have to deal with the elevator getting in and out the room. I am only anticipating using the lounge in the morning for breakfast. I don't have a stroller and my kids are old enough to head to the lounge by themselves. The Old Faithful Concierge had emailed me if I had any questions/requests etc and I am planning to include the room request in my email back to them. Any advice? Room numbers are great too! And yes, I know it is just a "request" lol. Posted this on the regular Disney Resort forum but no responses yet. thanks!

I don't have any advice as we've never stayed in a deluxe room, but wanted to say I hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

We are staying CL at Wilderness in a few weeks and have a few beverage questions pls:

1. Do they still have Nesquik chocolate milks?
2. Onto adult beverages :), are the Mimosas offered everyday?
3. What are the beer selections?

Thank you!

I can't answer your questions, but wanted to say I hope you have a great time and enjoy WL CL :goodvibes.

I have not stayed at WL before, but have stayed at RPC and Sugarloaf. Personally, I felt underwhelmed by SL after having stayed at RPC the year before. The food/drinks were petty much the same, but the lounge area is pretty chaotic in SL compared to RPC. The area is much smaller with fewer seating areas. The main building seemed much more relaxing and the live music in the evenings just adds to that “vibe”. I have read many positive reviews on WL and the food offerings. I would recommend trying something new since you have other resorts you want to try.

I agree with everything here :thumbsup2.

I hope you have a great time! When are you going?
We will be at the Poly for one night 10/25 for MNSSHP but not CL.

Thanks, I'm really excited about getting back to the Poly and trying CL :).

We will be there the same time! We arrive 10/24 and will be going to the party 10/25! Our plan is to spend the morning/afternoon at the pool.....go to MK around 4pm for dinner at Crystal Palace at 4:30....then the party at 7pm. It would be great to meet :goodvibes.

We will be there the same time! We arrive 10/24 and will be going to the party 10/25! Our plan is to spend the morning/afternoon at the pool.....go to MK around 4pm for dinner at Crystal Palace at 4:30....then the party at 7pm. It would be great to meet :goodvibes.
That's awesome!
It would be great to meet you too!

I have been on all 3 floors gv cl. The patio is nice because there isn't a rail in front of you blocking your view. 3rd is nice with the highest view/balcony available.

Yes, 2nd floor does not have an outer space but you can open the slider and listen to the sounds outside. 2nd is nice to walk to /from the lounge without needing the elevator. GV is XX19-34 where 34 is 1st room nearest the Lounge and 19 is on the far end near the staircase. Overall the hall is not that long and I have had rooms on both ends without any problems.

The GV side is pretty quiet overall compared to lagoon side.

2 trips in one year mickeynut! WOOHOO!

Have fun at the party!

I wouldn't consider CL food garbage.
I beg to differ a bit. Kettle style potato chips and Coca-Cola are just about as unhealthy as you can get. By garbage, I mean unhealthy. On the whole, WDW theme parks offer a great deal of unhealthy options. I also said, part of why we choose CL is because we know we can at least get some produce every day.

As for unhealthy CL options, there's plenty! Off the top of my head: white bread, white bagels, high-sugar yogurt, (chocolate) croissants/cinnamon buns/Danish, fruit loops/sugary cereals, pizza, fried dumplings, corn dogs, chicken nuggets rice crispy treats, gummy bears, chocolate covered pretzels, cupcakes, beer, cordials

While the buffets do offer some healthy options, most QS have very limited healthy options. The hamburger default option isn't just a burger, it is a bacon cheeseburger on a very white bun w/ fries. I often actually DO order the healthy option, and it is often a pretty standard green salad, or the option just doesn't taste good. Pecos Bills used to offer a truly terrible platter of rubbery celery and bitter carrots w/high-chemical ranch dressing. Now it is back to salad. Oh, and veggie tacos that are, I kid you not, "spicy breaded cauliflower with pineapple salsa." Hmm, Don't know about that combo.

Recently at the All Stars, there were no healthy entrees. At 9:30pm, entrees were: pizza, pasta w/marinara, cheeseburger w/fries, fried chicken sandwich w/fries, penne alfredo w/ garlic bread, Mac and cheese w/garlic bread. Only healthy options were the LAST two bananas, tiny pre-made salads, and pre-packed cup of grapes.

When I look for healthy options at a variety of QS places, they follow the baconburger+only salad model: ABC Commissary (just salad), PizzeRizzo (just salad), Backlot (baconcheeseburger, burger w/brisket+cheese, fried chick w/waffle+ fake maple syrup, chili-cheese hot dog, tomato-caprese+pesto sandwich w/fries, or salad w/fried wontons).

Sure, each park has ONE fruit stand, but the options aren't mind-blowing. Mealy apples and sour oranges that aren't good quality. I really have to seek out healthy, and that isn't always practical.

I just think it is high time for WDW to have a Sweetgreen for heaven's sake! Near where I live, there's tons of QS places with exciting, tasty, healthy options roughly along the Chipotle model where you choose a base/protein/mostly healthy toppings. As I said earlier , the new Aventura QS looks very promising. I'd like WDW to move in the same direction.

I beg to differ a bit. Kettle style potato chips and Coca-Cola are just about as unhealthy as you can get. By garbage, I mean unhealthy. On the whole, WDW theme parks offer a great deal of unhealthy options. I also said, part of why we choose CL is because we know we can at least get some produce every day.

As for unhealthy CL options, there's plenty! Off the top of my head: white bread, white bagels, high-sugar yogurt, (chocolate) croissants/cinnamon buns/Danish, fruit loops/sugary cereals, pizza, fried dumplings, corn dogs, chicken nuggets rice crispy treats, gummy bears, chocolate covered pretzels, cupcakes, beer, cordials

I can only guess that Disney is going to put out what they feel people will consume. Average America isn't exactly the "picture of health", with skyrocketing rates of obesity, hypertension, and diabetes. I will say for myself however, that the way I eat on vacation is totally different than the way I eat at otherwise. Typically, I'm all about fresh lean meat and produce, hold the sugar, grains, red meat, etc. On vacation, you won't find me eating chips and drinking soda, but almost everything else is "on the table", so to speak. I think CL lounges do a fairly decent job at providing as much balance for as many different people as they can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter