• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I just changed our May trip from the BCV to BWI CL!

I hope we made a good call. It's our anniversary, and although DH wanted a villa (we had a one bedroom booked), I'm not cooking, yeah the washer/dryer is nice but I can do laundry once or twice either way, I wanted a lounge to relax apart from the room. Or to get a glass of wine & bring it back to the room to chill. It will be nice to actually not do a grocery delivery for once!

We've never stayed BWI CL, but from everything I read about it, it sounds amazing! Hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

Oh thank you so much for this!! We will be there next weekend and right now it seems like a month away! Waiting for your impressions of the BWI CL.

Hope you have a great trip :).

Heading to YC today! Will try remember snap pics of the wine for you

Have a great time! :yay:

Memories!!! I had so many of those sangria's as well as the mimosas in January, so good! We have been doing CL at AKL every January for at least 8 years, and this past January was probably the best, the CL CMs were constantly asking if we would like any alcoholic beverages, or if they could get us anything, and having the list of choices on the screen was really nice. There were a couple years there that the experience was really not very good, and they were quite stingy with the alcohol especially, but the past two years have been so much better. We cannot wait for our stay this coming January!

I don't drink white wine but all of the reds were quite good.
That was our experience in December too. The CMs were always asking if we wanted refills. Yes please! Everyone was so friendly. Cheers!

If I return to AKL CL after 10 PM in the evening, can I still get a cordial or glass of wine in the lounge? I can't imagine I'll be back in the evenings before 10:30.

I just changed our May trip from the BCV to BWI CL! Now I see they do a "brunch" on Sundays? I had Cali Grill booked for our Sunday brunch, but may change and do a dinner there instead, and just relax at the resort with brunch offerings there. Any experience with that?

Also, do they offer sparkling wines daily, or just Sunday?

Beer & wine are still self serve at BWI, right? Unless you ask if it's not cocktail hour?

I hope we made a good call. It's our anniversary, and although DH wanted a villa (we had a one bedroom booked), I'm not cooking, yeah the washer/dryer is nice but I can do laundry once or twice either way, I wanted a lounge to relax apart from the room. Or to get a glass of wine & bring it back to the room to chill. It will be nice to actually not do a grocery delivery for once!

As most of us here will tell you, you made a great choice in BWI-CL!! ;)

I love the Sunday morning brunch at BWI, but I want to comment on California Grill. Dinner has been hit-or-miss for myself and my friends the last couple times we've eaten there. Their Sunday brunch, however, is AWESOME!!!!

Wine is self-serve during the 5-7pm service. Sparkling wine (and Mimosas!) are available daily; Bloody Mary bar is only Sunday mornings. The CMs there are the best and will always happily get whatever beer/wine you desire! :goodvibes

Happy Anniversary trip!!

If I return to AKL CL after 10 PM in the evening, can I still get a cordial or glass of wine in the lounge? I can't imagine I'll be back in the evenings before 10:30.

Not in the Club Lounge. It closes at 10pm and the CMs go home so there is no one there to serve you. You can sit in the Lounge after 10pm and may find soft drinks in the cooler, but no alcohol.

Thank you RachelTori!

I agree about Cali Grill dinner. We have had dinner there twice. Once it was fine; once (Christmas Day), my food was awful. I order Monchon fish (which is excellent), and it was so salty I couldn't eat it! Should have sent it back, but service was slow, so I'd likely have just eaten more bread (in retrospect, I should have sent it back and just gotten a snack somewhere else later).

My DH is actually looking forward to Mr. Paul (we ate there when it was Bistro and we all enjoyed it soooo much!). I'm not a big eater, though, so think most of our sit down meals may be lunch; appetizers in the lounge will likely fill me up!

How about this: ask a concierge earlier for a couple "to go" coffee cups of wine, so it's there in your room for you late in the evening. I'm sure they would do that for you!

I'm thinking coffee cups, as they hold more :)

So what’s the story about the BWI club Sunday brunch? :). We have AKL coming up really soon, so I wasn’t really paying too much attention to the BW posts. But that’s our October trip. :cool1::thumbsup2

Im still at MCO waiting for my flight home but I had a couple of updates from my recent trip to share.
1) Concierge at the WL says we can add CL access to a Lodge room for $99 a night. Rarely sells out, you have to ask. I specifically asked for my April trip, as I couldn't get a CL room, so I'm planning to try.
2) I asked everyone I could find at Copper Creek about when reunion station would open and what the details were, including the people in the DVC sales office. No one knows anything (or they aren't telling!)
3) A friend SWEARS that by calling signature within the 90 day mark they will book your regular fast passes for you ahead, even without purchasing the extra FP deal. I am still over 100 days out (ish) so I can't check yet I think. She says she got both FOP and Na'vi too this way. Anyone else do this? Anyone else want to try?

I just changed our May trip from the BCV to BWI CL! Now I see they do a "brunch" on Sundays? I had Cali Grill booked for our Sunday brunch, but may change and do a dinner there instead, and just relax at the resort with brunch offerings there. Any experience with that?

Also, do they offer sparkling wines daily, or just Sunday?

Beer & wine are still self serve at BWI, right? Unless you ask if it's not cocktail hour?

We had brunch at the BWI CL last August - the omelettes were delicious. The food everyday was delicious. The Chef at night was wonderful and didn't care how much you ate. The BWI CL truly is top notch in terms of food and staff. Beer and wine was self serve in August. Bloody Marys on Sunday. Enjoy your anniversary.
Here are some pics from our stay at the BWI CL last August. We loved the Ice coffee set up!
IMG_9414.JPG IMG_9542.JPG IMG_9547.JPG IMG_9619.JPG

We had brunch at the BWI CL last August - the omelettes were delicious. The food everyday was delicious. The Chef at night was wonderful and didn't care how much you ate. The BWI CL truly is top notch in terms of food and staff. Beer and wine was self serve in August. Bloody Marys on Sunday. Enjoy your anniversary.
Here are some pics from our stay at the BWI CL last August. We loved the Ice coffee set up!
View attachment 304901 View attachment 304902 View attachment 304903 View attachment 304904

Thanks for sharing your photos! We just booked a long weekend stay at BWI for next month, so posts like this have me pretty excited!

Thanks for sharing your photos! We just booked a long weekend stay at BWI for next month, so posts like this have me pretty excited!

I am so glad. We LOVE the BWI CL. The Fregola is absolutely delicious - I am not sure if they still have this - it was there in August. It is like an adult mac and cheese with little pasta balls. They serve it hot for breakfast. We all loved it. I can taste it now. Here are some of the wonderful views fro you to enjoy taken from our BW view room. Enjoy your stay and come back and tell us how it was!

IMG_9445.JPG IMG_9566 lower res.JPG

IMG_9440 lower res.JPG IMG_9442 lower res.JPG

How about this: ask a concierge earlier for a couple "to go" coffee cups of wine, so it's there in your room for you late in the evening. I'm sure they would do that for you!

I'm thinking coffee cups, as they hold more :)
They were putting wine in the plastic cups on the page before (or 2) I posted. Plenty big!

Sometimes I try to stock up in the afternoon for evenings, red I leave out , white or champagne I put in frig. I do try to put my reds in a draawer/cabinet so no one takes it away yet I never have had that happen.

If you want a cordial I would say I will be late , any chance I can get X to have for later? Worse can happen is they say no.

Gf is great with that. I've had cognac and grand mariner going home day many times.

Someday we’ll make it to BC but yet again this May long weekend trip it’s not happening and we’ll be back at my favorite resort Poly :love: Last time we stayed it was CL TPV - This time we’re going to give CL GV a shot. Any pics/input much appreciated - i.e. noise from Oasis Pool, any rooms that don’t face Oasis Pool?

Tia :)

I remember seeing a while back a thread about CL having the option to pay extra for extra fast passes, premium viewing etc. I’ve been out of the loop and haven’t followed along - any updates on that? Or did I dream it? :rolleyes1

Someday we’ll make it to BC but yet again this May long weekend trip it’s not happening and we’ll be back at my favorite resort Poly :love: Last time we stayed it was CL TPV - This time we’re going to give CL GV a shot. Any pics/input much appreciated - i.e. noise from Oasis Pool, any rooms that don’t face Oasis Pool?

Tia :)

We have stayed in rooms that are right near the Oasis pool and never heard anything. We love the Poly. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter