Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

Just got into my room at BWV

Nice pic.... Just curious, because I requested a village green view / Studio for our upcoming trip. What floor you are on., and do you have an over size balcony...thanks DizDad.

Nice pic.... Just curious, because I requested a village green view / Studio for our upcoming trip. What floor you are on., and do you have an over size balcony...thanks DizDad.

I booked it as a water/garden view and ended up with a partial boardwalk view. I'm in the fifth floor.

ooh! I am SO wrong!!!!! my bad! I was thinking that was atlantci dance hall, but that is espn club! SO sorry!!! that is a great view!

so did you book it through disney on cash? because I think if you stay on points it is in the preferred/pool view category.. and then you can request "village green"

you must have had a great view of illuminations!

I booked it as a water/garden view and ended up with a partial boardwalk view. I'm in the fifth floor.

Yep that's what I have booked....A pool/garden view..... But I requested Village green area... Which is where you are. I remembered a few months back, someone showing Pics of their studio balcony and they were HUGE... Easily fit like 20 people on there. I was just wondering if this was yours , or if you could see below your balcony, to a lower floor ,that possibly had these.:confused3

ooh! I am SO wrong!!!!! my bad! I was thinking that was atlantci dance hall, but that is espn club! SO sorry!!! that is a great view!

so did you book it through disney on cash? because I think if you stay on points it is in the preferred/pool view category.. and then you can request "village green"

you must have had a great view of illuminations!

Booked with points from David's Rental

ooh! I am SO wrong!!!!! my bad! I was thinking that was atlantci dance hall, but that is espn club! SO sorry!!! that is a great view! so did you book it through disney on cash? because I think if you stay on points it is in the preferred/pool view category.. and then you can request "village green" you must have had a great view of illuminations!

Can you see Illuminations from there?

Booked officially now!! 5/30-6/5. BWI

Standard view. I know this has been posted before but I can't seem to find it. What are good requests to make for a standard view room? Any chance of seeing illuminations from the balcony? Close to elevator for ease of getting to the boat or bus? And what floor is the laundry facility on?

TIA!

When I just went on the online website and when I entered information for a September 2016 booking for 5 adults in a 1 BR, I received this information. When I tried to book a studio for 5 adults, I was unable to do so. Maybe there are only 9 months left to book 5 into a 1 BR?

Disney's BoardWalk Villas
1 Bedroom Villa - Garden or Pool View
Enjoy this lovely lakeside Resort steeped in the colors, charm and romance of an old-fashioned boardwalk.
Sleeps 4 – 5th guest can be accommodated, but please note that NO ADDITIONAL BEDDING, LINENS OR TOWELS WILL BE PROVIDED.
1 king-size bed & 1 queen-size sleeper sofa
Full kitchen
Washer/dryer
Full bathroom with whirlpool tub

You must be on the DVC site? I've heard that with points people are allowed the 5th person. If you try to book by paying cash they will not allow 5 to be booked into a one bedroom. I just tried again to be sure.

Just got into my room at BWV

It's windy on The Boardwalk!

16374293751_bfa5c39fbf_z.jpg

Thanks to both of you for the pics! We "only" got 8 inches of snow instead of the 2-3 feet we were supposed to, but I'd rather be looking at that than dealing with eight inches of snow!!

Does it still take about 20 minutes to get to MK? I'm thinking total round trip. I want to try to make sure we get to MK early enough to see the train show before the opening.

Yeah I'd say about 20 minutes in all is a safe estimate

I am here now and the bus has gone directly to the MK with no other stops.

We also had a direct bus in December. Coming back in the afternoon was still third stop, and fifth stop back from downtown Disney, also in the afternoon.

For the morning, if you REALLY want to see the train show, I would get to the bus stop by 8:15 at the latest. If you just give yourself 20 minutes you run the risk of missing the bus, or hitting delays, or a big backup at the turnstiles, etc.

You must be on the DVC site? I've heard that with points people are allowed the 5th person. If you try to book by paying cash they will not allow 5 to be booked into a one bedroom. I just tried again to be sure.

Yes, BWV is my home resort (DVC).

We also had a direct bus in December. Coming back in the afternoon was still third stop, and fifth stop back from downtown Disney, also in the afternoon.

That is probably the worst thing - the bus ride. The last time at MK was during MNSSHP, so the after midnight closing bus wasn't as bad and it was direct. The time before that, we left MK and walked over to BLT to watch Wishes from TOTWL. We stayed up there a while and let the first big crowd wave go.

But, the ride back from DTD was so bad that we just stopped going. It is a shame. I missed eating at Fulton's, one of my favorite restaurants, and I hear they will be changing the theme there soon.

Just called DVC and made request for village green. I arrive on Friday! Woo hooo. So looking forward to staying at the boardwalk!

We are only 32 days away from our first stay at the Boardwalk!! We have been reading the disboards all day, since we are stuck in the house with 32 inches of snow on the ground!! Florida weather looks great right now!

Yes, BWV is my home resort (DVC).

That is probably the worst thing - the bus ride. The last time at MK was during MNSSHP, so the after midnight closing bus wasn't as bad and it was direct. The time before that, we left MK and walked over to BLT to watch Wishes from TOTWL. We stayed up there a while and let the first big crowd wave go.

But, the ride back from DTD was so bad that we just stopped going. It is a shame. I missed eating at Fulton's, one of my favorite restaurants, and I hear they will be changing the theme there soon.

Yeah, for DTD we don't mind taking the bus in the afternoon on a leisurely off-day. But if we went at night, we would take a cab back if we could. We did that the one time we saw La Nouba, and it worked perfectly. Back at BWV in 12 minutes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter