Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

Are packs of water (kid size) available in the gift shop? Last year we were told they don’t sell them anymore

Are packs of water (kid size) available in the gift shop? Last year we were told they don’t sell them anymore
I just got back from a week at Sports. I did not see them, although, I have to admit I was not looking for them either.

I was going to phone to request a room but I have no idea what to ask for! Any suggestions? I’m travelling with just my daughter so want a well lit area but I guess all the walkways are probably well lit. We have a standard room. Any suggestions welcome :)

Actually wondering if I already asked this question on this page so going back to look at previous posts 🤣

Just looked back, I previously asked about how to do a request but not what to request so any advice welcome, thanks 😀

anyone know about the kid size water at the gift shop?
I investigated this matter tonight at the All-Star Sports gift shop. The following three waters are available:
(1) Dasani, 20 ounces
(2) "Smart" water, 20 ounces
(3) Dasani, 1 liter

No other water was available.

I was not pleased with the All-Stars' automated parking gate tonight. I drove up, tapped my magic band to the Sports reader, and it repeatedly showed a red 'fail' light. I have used this band for years and knew to a certainty it was still active and associated to my MDE account. The parking CM had to (eventually) let me in manually. A few minutes later the same magic band opened my room door without hesitation. Very odd.

I wanted to mention that the thermostat hack worked like a champ. After locating a YouTube video that showed a thermostat matching the appearance of the one in my room, I followed the steps that allow you to set the temp lower and to stop the motion-sensing. The YT presenter mentioned that he had been annoyed by waking up at 02.00 and finding it was 74F or whatever in the room. The one unexpected aspect was that the hack seemed to keep going all week, even though the presenter said it would reset in 3 days or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter