Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Information & Questions

Anyone offered the GC offer for housekeeping yet? We are arriving there November 25th, really hoping for this offer!

I would also love to know if anyone has been offered a gift card. We check in on the 25th also.

@lovethattink Michelle, were you guys offered the gift card in lieu of housekeeping?

Yes. $10/night, but not including 1st night. Emailed as a gift card. Register just scanned barcode.

We were there only 2 nights.

Yes. $10/night, but not including 1st night. Emailed as a gift card. Register just scanned barcode.

We were there only 2 nights.

Ok so if it is emailed how do we use it when we are there? and how do we chose not to have the housecleaning?

Yes!!! Thank you! Hopefully they are still offering this on November 25th!!

You're welcome.

Ok so if it is emailed how do we use it when we are there? and how do we chose not to have the housecleaning?

There is a barcode in the email. So when you go to use your giftcard, they need to scan that barcode at the register.

Our mbs didn't work, so we had to go to the front desk. While I was there, I asked about the gift card option. The cm set it up after fixing our mb. The card didn't show until late evening the first night.

Thank you so much. do you know if the price is different depending on room types? Ie, was the 10 a night a standard room? The Family suites might be more?

Just booked for thanksgiving 2018 preferred rooms!
Going to be a late high school graduation trip....sshhh it’s a surprise for my DD!!

Wait! What? Michelle when did you become a moderator??? So cool!!!

Just booked for thanksgiving 2018 preferred rooms!
Going to be a late high school graduation trip....sshhh it’s a surprise for my 8DD!!

Wait! What? Michelle when did you become a moderator??? So cool!!!

Yay! And music is perfect for her!

Lisa, became a moderator of TPAS in Nov 2015. 2 year anniversary will be Nov 9th.

Yay! And music is perfect for her!

Lisa, became a moderator of TPAS in Nov 2015. 2 year anniversary will be Nov 9th.

Congratulations!

Yes it is! Plus getting a pretty good deal.
Dates not set in stone since we don’t know which college she’ll be going to at this point at this point 11/20-24.

Haven’t been on WDW boards since our last trip Easter 2015. Lots to get caught up on.

Last edited:
You're welcome.

There is a barcode in the email. So when you go to use your giftcard, they need to scan that barcode at the register.

Our mbs didn't work, so we had to go to the front desk. While I was there, I asked about the gift card option. The cm set it up after fixing our mb. The card didn't show until late evening the first night.

So you had to ask for it? I want to be prepared if I should ask about it or the CM will bring it up

I just noticed that the All Star Music Food Court hours changed for the dates we will be there (Thanksgiving Week) from 6:30 in the morning to 7:00 in the morning (but the other two All Stars still show to be open at 6:30). We are morning rope droppers & at least two parks are open at 8:00 or earlier every day we are there so we will most likely already be at the bus stop by 7:00 most mornings. While the food is not that big of a concern (although it is a tad irritating that they changed the hours last minute) I am wondering whether we'll still be able to access the beverage station for our refillable mugs before the food court opens? I've seen a couple of posts that have indicated the beverage station is open 24 hours but that hot tea & coffee aren't available until the food court opens. Just hoping for some additional clarification or confirmation by someone who has been recently? Seems hard to believe they wouldn't have coffee and tea available before 7:00 am but also seems hard to believe they wouldn't be offering breakfast by then either, especially on a week as busy as Thanksgiving week! I have also read that All Star Sports beverage station is open 24 hours a day....anyone know if that includes coffee & hot tea? If so, maybe we'd be better off to just use that beverage station. Is it open 24 hours a day to guests of the other All Star resorts? I know the three resorts are fairly close together. If we are staying in the Rock Hall area, how does the walk to the All Star Sports food court/bus stop compare to Melody Hall? Thanks!

I just noticed that the All Star Music Food Court hours changed for the dates we will be there (Thanksgiving Week) from 6:30 in the morning to 7:00 in the morning (but the other two All Stars still show to be open at 6:30). We are morning rope droppers & at least two parks are open at 8:00 or earlier every day we are there so we will most likely already be at the bus stop by 7:00 most mornings. While the food is not that big of a concern (although it is a tad irritating that they changed the hours last minute) I am wondering whether we'll still be able to access the beverage station for our refillable mugs before the food court opens? I've seen a couple of posts that have indicated the beverage station is open 24 hours but that hot tea & coffee aren't available until the food court opens. Just hoping for some additional clarification or confirmation by someone who has been recently? Seems hard to believe they wouldn't have coffee and tea available before 7:00 am but also seems hard to believe they wouldn't be offering breakfast by then either, especially on a week as busy as Thanksgiving week! I have also read that All Star Sports beverage station is open 24 hours a day....anyone know if that includes coffee & hot tea? If so, maybe we'd be better off to just use that beverage station. Is it open 24 hours a day to guests of the other All Star resorts? I know the three resorts are fairly close together. If we are staying in the Rock Hall area, how does the walk to the All Star Sports food court/bus stop compare to Melody Hall? Thanks!
All 3 All-Stars now have 24/7 access to their Beverage Islands,but there are no "overnight Cast Members" so there is no one to make the coffee and tea and keep the "dispensers" cleaned and "stocked".

The Fountain Drinks don't require the same CM "attention".

It is actually very nice of them to leave the Fountains open overnight as it does create an inconvenience for the Crew cleaning the Floors,etc.

The 7:00 AM open for Music seems "suspicious"-I'm betting Intermission will be "open" at 6:30 AM still.

Guests can use any of the 3 Food Courts' Beverage Islands(and actually ANY Resort's Food Court can be used to refill a Mug).

If you cut across the Parking lot from Rock Inn to Center Court at All-Star Sports,the Food Court(End Zone) at Sports is just 2 or 3 minutes further than the walk from Rock Inn to Intermission Food Court.:)

Last edited:
All 3 All-Stars now have 24/7 access to their Beverage Islands,but there are no "overnight Cast Members" so there is no one to make the coffee and tea and keep the "dispensers" cleaned and "stocked".

The Fountain Drinks don't require the same CM "attention".

It is actually very nice of them to leave the Fountains open overnight as it does create an inconvenience for the Crew cleaning the Floors,etc.

The 7:00 AM open for Music seems "suspicious"-I'm betting Intermission will be "open" at 6:30 AM still.

Guests can use any of the 3 Food Courts' Beverage Islands(and actually ANY Resort's Food Court can be used to refill a Mug).

If you cut across the Parking lot from Rock Inn to Center Court at All-Star Sports,the Food Court(End Zone) at Sports is just 2 or 3 minutes furthere than the walk from Rock Inn to Intermission food court.:)

Thanks for the info - I appreciate it & I still welcome any additional comments/insight that others may have.

My searching seems to be weak this morning, so I apologize if this has already been answered.

Are the laundry facilities still only coin operated at Music? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter