Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Information & Questions

Loving the "live" pictures! If you use the food court, please report back on any menu changes and whether they are still testing the new food ordering process (ordering at register and picking up at window). I've been seeing a few comments that the Music menu is not as extensive as the other All Stars so I'm wondering if they narrowed the menu to make it easier on the kitchen to prepare the food orders.

Loving the "live" pictures! If you use the food court, please report back on any menu changes and whether they are still testing the new food ordering process (ordering at register and picking up at window). I've been seeing a few comments that the Music menu is not as extensive as the other All Stars so I'm wondering if they narrowed the menu to make it easier on the kitchen to prepare the food orders.

Walked by the food court this afternoon and a sign is up about pre-order.

I'll try to get menu pictures tomorrow.

I stayed at All-Star Music a week ago and had a Family Suite, so I thought I'd share my thoughts.

The room was excellent. It wasn't fancy, but I cannot overstate the convenience of having two full bathrooms. Oh my, what a life-saver! I don't know if there are any other rooms on property like that (and it is not that common in the hotel industry in general). I also really liked the shampoo (pictured in a previous post) so I took a couple home!

The sleeping arrangements worked out very well. There were three of us, and it was nice, because my one friend snores quite badly, so we put him in the bedroom. I am pleased to say I couldn't hear a thing. Maybe if I concentrated on it I could tell, but it did not disturb my sleep. I was on the pull-out chair, which I found quite cozy. It wasn't the most comfortable thing in the universe, but it was more than acceptable, and with a few extra pillows, was just fine. My other friend was on the pull-out sofa, and I will say it was a bit creaky when he'd roll over himself, but it wasn't too bad.

The room was clean and the staff did a nice job. We requested they not fold up the beds after the first night and they did that. They brought extra pillows as requested and kept the place very clean. The front desk was also super friendly and helpful as well. We did have to request a second remote for the bedroom TV, which was delivered within minutes.

One day when we had split up, my friend got a pizza from the food court. I only had leftovers, but it was pretty good. It hit the spot after a long day at the parks! It was nice to have the little kitchen too with paper plates and utensils and all.

Overall, we had a very nice stay there. I had wanted to stay at a nicer resort on this trip, but as we had complicated sleeping arrangements, we landed on this room and I couldn't be happier with it.

Last edited:
I stayed at All-Star Music a week ago and had a Family Suite, so I thought I'd share my thoughts.

The room was excellent. It wasn't fancy, but I cannot overstate the convenience of having two full bathrooms. Oh my, what a life-saver! I don't know if there are any other rooms on property like that (and it is not that common in the hotel industry in general). I also really liked the shampoo (pictured in a previous post) so I took a couple home!

The sleeping arrangements worked out very well. There were three of us, and it was nice, because my one friend snores quite badly, so we put him in the bedroom. I am pleased to say I couldn't hear a thing. Maybe if I concentrated on it I could tell, but it did not disturb my sleep. I was on the pull-out chair, which I found quite cozy. It wasn't the most comfortable thing in the universe, but it was more than acceptable, and with a few extra pillows, was just fine. My other friend was on the pull-out sofa, and I will say it was a bit creaky when he'd roll over himself, but it wasn't too bad.

The room was clean and the staff did a nice job. We requested they not fold up the beds after the first night and they did that. They brought extra pillows as requested and kept the place very clean. The front desk was also super friendly and helpful as well. We did have to request a second remote for the bedroom TV, which was delivered within minutes.

One day when we had split up, m friend got a pizza from the food court. I only had leftovers, but it was pretty good. It hit the spot after a long day at the parks! It was nice to have the little kitchen too with paper plates and utensils and all.

Overall, we had a very nice stay there. I had wanted to stay at a nicer resort on this trip, but as we had complicated sleeping arrangements, we landed on this room and I couldn't be happier with it.

This is very good to hear, thank you. We are booked at one of the family suites starting this Saturday and I was unsure as to how comfortable it would be. I would have preferred connecting rooms, however Disney won't guarantee them and it would be necessary in our case. So happy you had a good trip and thanks again for the review. :goodvibes

One day when we had split up, my friend got a pizza from the food court. I only had leftovers, but it was pretty good. It hit the spot after a long day at the parks! It was nice to have the little kitchen too with paper plates and utensils and all.

We stayed at the family suite in 2015 and also had a great experience. So nice to hear that the quality is still there!

Hi All! Quick question. We'll be staying at AS Music next month and are planning to have local friends come to visit us at the resort. Do we need to notify the front gate about their arrival so they can be let in and given a parking pass? Thanks.

Hi All! Quick question. We'll be staying at AS Music next month and are planning to have local friends come to visit us at the resort. Do we need to notify the front gate about their arrival so they can be let in and given a parking pass? Thanks.

No. They just need to show their ID and say they are coming to visit you.

Anyone offered the GC offer for housekeeping yet? We are arriving there November 25th, really hoping for this offer!

I would also love to know if anyone has been offered a gift card. We check in on the 25th also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter