Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend 2025

Are they just doing this to get a Trillion "clicks" to tell their advertisers how active the site is ???!!!!

I think they should have just announced a delay right away. But maybe they were hopeful it would be an easy fix?

They were hopeful and probably naive.
Guessing they probably thought whatever issue is similar to what happened with 23. That they got fixed the same day. But found out the hard way like the rest of us it wasn’t a quick fix.

Well at least I don’t have any Tuesdays where I’m busy anytime soon

All this is doing is pushing me more to try for cRD when the cycle opens up again this summer. I'm glad I got legacy for Dumbo. But I'm so tired of this stress.
It stinks if you need to pay more money because of their ineptness.

Guessing they probably thought whatever issue is similar to what happened with 23. That they got fixed the same day. But found out the hard way like the rest of us it wasn’t a quick fix.

Well at least I don’t have any Tuesdays where I’m busy anytime soon
2023 seemed like it was just an overload of the servers due to high demand. This felt different, something was weird about that moment where someone tried to get into the queue and got a notification that the 2024 races had sold out. If they didn't roll forward registration data to reflect the new year then they probably need more time to make sure everything is in order.

2023 seemed like it was just an overload of the servers due to high demand. This felt different, something was weird about that moment where someone tried to get into the queue and got a notification that the 2024 races had sold out. If they didn't roll forward registration data to reflect the new year then they probably need more time to make sure everything is in order.
But here's my question: where did they send the legacy and CrD registrations last week?

It stinks if you need to pay more money because of their ineptness.
Admittedly it’s not the only reason for getting rD for me. I want the early stress free expo access as well.

But I won’t deny it’s a factor.

Yeah if this was a matter of someone forgetting to fix the dates you would think that would have been a quick fix. But here we are. Waiting for an unknown date to register.

Honestly something felt off from the minute the links weren’t up as soon as normal for them. And then when they did show up it was only the half. Seemed like they had problems before we knew. But we all found out when they tried to go live

But here's my question: where did they send the legacy and CrD registrations last week?
That’s a good question. The only thing I can figure is that since we went through the dashboard of the webpage and had special invites. And not through a link on the page. Is that we were on a different server?

It's possible they handled that correctly and today's registration incorrectly? I dunno, I just know that they've had issues with rolling forward in the past with their info pages and I've dealt with similar issues in my work so this struck me as a red flag. Maybe they sent out the right links in email but didn't update them in the webpage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter