Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend 2025

I don't think I've ever seen one of those.

I love the "everyone but the center" because my godfather was a center in high school. He's an engineer, and certainly knew his counts and plays.
The strange part is, the penalty is usually because of the center! He thinks it's on 2, while the rest of the line thinks it's on 1.

I don't think I've ever seen one of those.

I love the "everyone but the center" because my godfather was a center in high school. He's an engineer, and certainly knew his counts and plays.
It's a college football penalty called if the referees believe the team used the substitution process to deceive the opponent. It's rare. And weird.

So while this isn't rare for registration day, this is a new one for registration day.

Jokes aside I've already got enough stress this week between rD and the potential tropical storm in the gulf and trying to get out to Grandmas tomorrow. I wish we had some kind of update. Even if it isn't a good one

Edit: Well apparently that potential storm became a named storm overnight. lovely.

I actually expected this one to go smoothly, since the 2025 Disney World one was relatively painless for me.

The sheer volume of shirts referencing the 3 hour registration wait for the 2023 Marathon Weekend was insane. And accurate. And funny.
I remember that!

muppets-runDisney-registration-meme.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter