Disney Wants To Buy Webkinz?! Read Right Away!

OperationMagic

"All Your Dreams Can Come True If We Have The Cour
Hey guys. Have you guys heard of :worship: VMK? I was at a VMK fan site to help save the kingdom, and I was reading the info on the right. I saw the name Steve Wadsworth talking about VMK, so I looked his name up on the Wixio Search Engine and I found an interview. I decided to look at it, and then I found this in the interview...

Wadsworth was asked whether Disney could be interested in buying Webkinz, though he demured by insisting “I don’t know Webkinz is for sale.” Swisher: “Everything is for sale… except Yahoo." The Disney company has been interested in buying Webkinz.com since the release, back in 2005. Disney is still unsure about buying Webkinz, but it is a possibility.

No one can be sure about this, but it is still a possibility.

LOL that's funny!!

They're gonna make a mutated lion king/turtle webkinz!!

I'd buy that!!! :laughing::lmao::rotfl:

they already sell webkinz at the disney world shops

they already sell webkinz at the disney world shops

So I guess its only a matter of time before Disney completely buys them out like CP and slaps a Disney logo on everything.

Seriously Disney could have done something with VMK and it probably would have surpassed Habbo Hotel.

Well they own clubpenguin.com which I think was not owned by Disney at start. They are sort of like that but $5.95 a month but you can always play for free

Seriously Disney could have done something with VMK and it probably would have surpassed Habbo Hotel.

I wish, and I know it would have. VMK was way better then Habbo Hotel, its just tht not so many people know about it. That could have been changed if they tried.

I wish, and I know it would have. VMK was way better then Habbo Hotel, its just tht not so many people know about it. That could have been changed if they tried.
They could have advertised it on TV and stuff and it would have really popular.. :P

wow! I've played webkinz since it opened and for disney to own it would be pretty cool actually! later on i will come edit my post and post a picture of "Mister Moomers" our traveling webkinz cow.. hes gone to disneyland with us and has his own mouse ears!! i think it would be pretty sweet if disney bought them :)

Mister Moomers would be so proud if Disney bought Webkinz...just think little mouse ears to wear on our online pets!

Mister Moomers already has quite the wardrobe in real life including his own mickey ears and gold ears!

lgicon-Mister-Moomers.gif

It could, but I highly doubt it..

Disney is such a cheap company now ;l

well i use to play webkins and still play clubpenguin with my little cousin
ever since they bought clubpenguin theyve done nothing good to it it sucks now
they will ruin webkins to.. GOODFIGHT LITTLE KIDS GAMES

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter