Disney Room Promotions for April 15 thru June 15 2018

Geemo

DIS Veteran
Today is Wednesday, March 14, 2018.

On the Disney website I find Three NEW Promotions for SPRING TIME 2018.
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/offers-discounts/
Scroll down until you find the one you’re looking for.

I also listed them each here below.

First NEW Room Promotion is for April 15th through June 14, 2018.

It can be found here
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/offers-discounts/disneyland-resort-hotels-special-package/
2018-03-14 001.JPG

Second one is for AP Holders and can be found here
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/offers-discounts/passholder-hotel-rooms/
The dates for this one are a little different. April 15th through May 24, 2018.
However, in the fine print under “Important Details”, the first bullet point lists dates through June 14, 2018.
AP holders might want to call and clarify dates of Promo.
2018-03-14 002.JPG

And third one is here
https://disneyland.disney.go.com/offers-discounts/room-stays/
2018-03-16 002.JPG
If you already have a room reservation call and the CM should be able to make necessary change to the Promo Rate.

Room Promotions are limited. They go fast, so don’t delay!! Book now and save.

Good Luck

Geemo

Side note.....
I’m finding Disney rolls out specials on a Wednesday.

Last edited:
Baloo doing a happy dance for the Spring Time Room Promotion
2017 emotion baloo.gif
Those of you with an On-Site stay call and see if you can save.
G

We are actually anxiously awaiting summer deals. We are APs and planning a surprise bday trip for our son’s 13th mid-August! We have tentatively booked the Hyatt House but would love to stay onsite! Any idea when/if they release a summer promotion? His birthday is August 13th so while it will be hot and busy it is right at the time where our Deluxe passes become unblocked on Saturdays so might be a little quieter relatively speaking. Thanks!

We are actually anxiously awaiting summer deals. We are APs and planning a surprise bday trip for our son’s 13th mid-August! We have tentatively booked the Hyatt House but would love to stay onsite! Any idea when/if they release a summer promotion? His birthday is August 13th so while it will be hot and busy it is right at the time where our Deluxe passes become unblocked on Saturdays so might be a little quieter relatively speaking. Thanks!
Right now I have no idea if/when summer promotions will be announced.

That is what I'm tracking, trying to find a trend.
So far what I have found is Disney has put promotions out on a Wednesday each time.
There are usually two promos, one for AP holders and another for general public.
On Wednesday Oct 26, 2016 and Oct 25, 2017 Disney put out Winter Jan to Apr promotion.
Sept 9, 2016 Promo for Oct to Dec
The latest one was on Wed March 14, 2018 Spring time promos
I'm keeping tabs on things so there will be a better idea of when to look for specific promos

That's all I know..

G

Super bummed. We check into DLH June 17. We're paying over $600 per night for a standard view room.

Super bummed. We check into DLH June 17. We're paying over $600 per night for a standard view room.
Keep watching for a Promo to come out.

Here is a list of when a promo was announced and the dates it was running.
Announced 2017-09-06, promo was for 2017-10-22 thru 2017-12-21, Sunday - Thursday nights
Announced 2017-10-25, promo was for 2018-01-07 thru 2018-04-12, Sunday - Thursday nights
Announced 2018-03-14, promo was for 2018-04-15 thru 2018-06-15, Sunday -Thursday nights

It appears they are almost back to back dates. With the exception of the Holiday Zone.

I watch regularly for new promos as a current promo is about to expire.

Once a new one hits the Disney website I post a new thread with links to the info.

Good luck on there being something during you dates.

Geemo

Just keep checking for new discounts. We check in on April 15th so were also bummed for quite awhile when the last discount ending April 12th was announced. I was able to change our rack rate room to one with a discount last week.

I booked our May trip many months ago, before spring promo was announced. Called the other day and they applied the new AP discount and it saved me $150/night at Grand Cal.

Keep watching for a Promo to come out.

Here is a list of when a promo was announced and the dates it was running.
Announced 2017-09-06, promo was for 2017-10-22 thru 2017-12-21, Sunday - Thursday nights
Announced 2017-10-25, promo was for 2018-01-07 thru 2018-04-12, Sunday - Thursday nights
Announced 2018-03-14, promo was for 2018-04-15 thru 2018-06-15, Sunday -Thursday nights

It appears they are almost back to back dates. With the exception of the Holiday Zone.

I watch regularly for new promos as a current promo is about to expire.

Once a new one hits the Disney website I post a new thread with links to the info.

Good luck on there being something during you dates.

Geemo
It looks like Mousesavers keeps track of when the promos come out each year. I found this site to be very helpful: https://www.mousesavers.com/disneyl...sked-questions-about-disneyland/#newdiscounts

@Mama_Cass I am going in mid-August as well. Last year the late summer AP deals were announced on 7/18/17, good for the period of 8/6/17-9/28/17. Here are some screenshots I took last year on 7/18/17 to help me plan for this year. HAPPY PLANNING!

GRAND CALIFORNIAN:

AP Discount CGH Aug 2017.PNG

DISNEYLAND HOTEL:

AP Discount DLH Aug 2017.PNG

Awesome! Thank you!
The dates with no price...does that mean not offered or just already booked and no longer available at discount? Most of my week is blank lol

Awesome! Thank you!
The dates with no price...does that mean not offered or just already booked and no longer available at discount? Most of my week is blank lol
If you can't book it online call and see if the CM can find a room at promo rate for your dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter