Disney Pandora Charms Info (Pictures & Prices)

I haven't been keeping up much with everything Disney Pandora lately, so thanks to @cellomom for their posts on the Disney Shopping News thread. Recent posts feature a new Haunted Mansion Hatbox Ghost charm and this year's Food & Wine 2-charm gift set.

Could I please ask, if there a castle charm that can only be bought at WDW (not online or anything)? I would like to buy one during our trip next week, but ideally something unique to the parks (and ideally the castle). Where is the best place to buy outside of Disney Springs?

Could I please ask, if there a castle charm that can only be bought at WDW (not online or anything)? I would like to buy one during our trip next week, but ideally something unique to the parks (and ideally the castle). Where is the best place to buy outside of Disney Springs?
I bought a castle charm in the past but not sure if it is still available. We purchased it at Uptown Jewelers on Main Street in the MK.

More Marvel and Pixar charms were released by Pandora. Source: @cellomom on the Disney Shopping News thread (post with pictures below).

Marvel:
  • Captain Marvel Insignia charm $95
  • Captain Marvel Octogram Star Two Tone pendant necklace $165
  • Doctor Strange Agamotto Eye dangle $60
  • Loki charm $95
  • Scarlet Witch charm $70
  • Scarlet Witch ring $95
Monsters, Inc.:
  • Mike Wazowski charm $75
  • Monsters, Inc. Door dangle $85
  • Monsters, Inc. Logo M charm $50
  • Monsters, Inc. bracelet set (bracelet plus Sulley charm and above 3 charms) $350

It's been while since the last update here, so there's a bunch of news.

Thanks to @cellomom for three updates on the Disney Shopping News thread.

1) Disney Cruise Line charm for the Wonder:

Sail Away with This Disney Wonder Pandora Charm Featuring Donald Duck and Huey

Guests aboard the Disney Wonder wanting to commemorate their Disney Cruise Line experience can bring a tangible memory home with this Disney Wonder Pandora charm.

View attachment 787653
View attachment 787654

2) Disney Pandora shopping event at Ever After Jewelry Co (Disney Springs) on Thursday (August 31):

Special Halloween Pandora Shopping Event at Ever After Jewelry Co.

By Zoë Wood - August 29, 2023 | Walt Disney World

Special Pandora Shopping Event At Ever After Jewelry Co. Ever After Jewelry Pandora Bracelet

Are you a fan of Halloween and Pandora Jewelry? Now is your chance to take part in a special shopping experience that is set to take place in Disney Springs. This coming Thursday, August 31st, Ever After Jewelry Co & Accessories will be hosting a shopping event that gives you the opportunity to see Pandora’s full Disney Halloween Collection. From 12:30 p.m. – 9 p.m., there will be a special Pandora Stylist on-site to help create your perfect Pandora look. To sweeten the deal even further, when you spend $175 or more on your Pandora purchase, you can receive a limited edition poster as well.

Ever After Jewelry Co & Accessories can be located in the Town Center area of Disney Springs.
Special Pandora Shopping Event At Ever After Jewelry Co. Ever-After-Jewelry-Pandora-Mickey

Special Pandora Shopping Event At Ever After Jewelry Co. Ever-After-Jewelry-Pandora-HM

3) New bracelets at Disney Springs:

Two New Disney Pandora Bracelets Make Their Disney Springs Appearance

365638849_625107512781322_4514806700701356822_n-768x1024.jpg
365517534_259432970226081_1123924506891908468_n-1024x768.jpg

I’m kicking things off with my personal favorite. This beautiful bracelet features Cinderella Castle dangling from a gorgeous, starry night. This bracelet is part of the new Halloween collection, but really, I think this bracelet is perfect for any time of year! To be totally honest, I don’t see anything specifically Halloween about it, so I think this would totally work for my Walt Disney World themed bracelet! What do you think?

366088924_830063045106893_1943516032937829480_n-768x1024.jpg
365606691_263845219764490_5755126278929642998_n-768x1024.jpg

Next, the bolo style bracelet is a fun take on a Mickey pumpkin! If you look closely at the design, and I know it’s hard to see, there is a castle with little firework crystals. While I do get a little more of a Halloween vibe from this one, I still think that it could be used year-round for a great pop of rose gold! If you are a fan of the bolo style bracelets, this is definitely one that you’ll want in your collection.

And finally, an update from Disney Fashionista:

Disney Halloween Pandora Charms Everyone Can Enjoy!
Two charms - Coco $70 and Mickey and Minnie Halloween Pumpkin $95. Pictures at the link.

Some charms were released as part of the Annual Passholder (AP) Shopping event that started today at ESPN Wide World of Sports at WDW. There were several charms released early at the shopping event, which will be released later to the general public at Disney.
  • Figment dangle
  • EPCOT Reimagined charm
  • Rose gold Grogu charm
  • Minnie Bridal Headband & Ring double dangle
There is also supposed to be an AP-exclusive charm available at the event, but no additional details have been provided yet.

Although most (some?) other merchandise is discounted at the event, none of the Pandora items are discounted.

More details are in the Disney Shopping News thread (thanks @cellomom !)

Another new Disney100 charm has been released - Mickey Mouse dangle. From @cellomom on the Disney Shopping News thread:
Very cute. But I don't understand the price escalation on this collection. Oswald was (still is) $150. Mickey looks to be the same general size, so roughly the same amount of material, yet is $100 more.

Very cute. But I don't understand the price escalation on this collection. Oswald was (still is) $150. Mickey looks to be the same general size, so roughly the same amount of material, yet is $100 more.
Just a guess but could it be the gem in his palm is an actual Diamond? Gold shoes?

Purely a guess on my part.

Just a guess but could it be the gem in his palm is an actual Diamond? Gold shoes?

Purely a guess on my part.
Your comment got me thinking. All of the D100 charms have the lab created diamond. When I look at the description for the Mickey (and Minnie, who is $65 less than Mickey), it states sold 14k gold shoes. The description for Oswald just says 14k gold trousers. So maybe the difference is gold plating vs. solid gold? Who knows. Personally, I would have been just as happy without the lab created diamond to keep the pricing more in line with normal charm pricing. I have the Oswald charm, but unless the other end up going on sale, he'll probably be the only one from this series I get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter