Disney+ Offer?

I can’t get into the DCL site but I just booked the cruise we wanted through Costco website and am on hold with them to get the discount applied as it didn’t show up as available on the DCL (Jan 2-7) site when I did get through before it put me back in a waiting room. 🤞 they will apply the discount.
Sadly, January 2 cruises are excluded from the offer.

Do Disney Cruises work as Park visits? In the sense that I can put down $200 usd today and finish paying one month before the trip? And cancel at anytime before that for a full refund?
20% deposit required. Full payment due around 120 days (maybe 90 for shorter cruises...not sure what the current dates are....they had a special deal of 60 days during Covid, but you need to be paid in full to book things online...which is 75 days before for 1st time cruisers.) You get partial refunds up to a certain date.

Jan 2 cruises on the Magic and the Dream are excluded from the promotion.
Thanks I didn’t realize and the Costco travel agent said they can’t get through to Disney right now either so at least I’m booked and I can see if there are any Florida resident discounts instead. That’s the only dates that work for a cruise because my kids go to different schools this year with different spring breaks so it’s hard trying to find a date that works and the only other date is Easter and that’s also excluded.

Over 4 hours now on hold, I'll be hearing Let it Go in my head for days. Wonder what the on hold record is for Disney, think I read 6 hours at one point?

After two hours on hold, an agent picked up and immediately dumped me to the survey, which then disconnected me. To say I am unhappy with Disney right now is an understatement. They took someone who was perfectly content with the cruise they booked and found a way to make him angry about it. Great promotion Disney!

After two hours on hold, an agent picked up and immediately dumped me to the survey, which then disconnected me. To say I am unhappy with Disney right now is an understatement. They took someone who was perfectly content with the cruise they booked and found a way to make him angry about it. Great promotion Disney!
YES IM PUTTING THIS IN CAPS, JUST GOT ALL THE WAY THROUGH CONFIRM AND PAY AND HIT BUTTON......"We're working on it, this page is temporarily unavailable", and picture of the 7 dwarves. So did I pay and my credit card was charged or not? Did it go through, who knows?

Took me 94 minutes on hold, but I was able to book a room for 5 on the cruise I wanted. Just keep holding!!

After five hours, I finally made it through made it, friends. Tenacity is key, but you know that. The support here has been helpful because it's great to know you're not alone. This board refutes the adage that "when you cry, you cry alone."

Success here as well, finally got a confirmation email!!! Persistence pays off that is true! Fingers crossed for all others to be successful as well!:earsboy:

I finally got something! It wasn't my first choice but thankfully I had a second that was available. Whew!! We are going to sail out of Miami for the first time.

Some rooms read as "Sleeps 3 to 4 - 268 sq ft", can these hold 4 adults comfortably? Or which type of room should I get?

I was able to hold the reservation for my stateroom until September 11, but I never saw anything in booking that gave the option for the Disney + promotion. Does that not come up until you enter credit card information? Where does the promotion show up? The cruise should be part of the promotion--Fantasy leaving April 1, 2023

Just was able to rebook with the promo, saved $1652!!!

Last edited:
Some rooms read as "Sleeps 3 to 4 - 268 sq ft", can these hold 4 adults comfortably? Or which type of room should I get?
You will have a Queen Bed (does not separate to twins.).

The sofa back flips forward to reveal a single mattress. Tall people have to bend knees due to sofa arms limiting length.

A fourth person will have a drop down berth over the sofa. Weight limit ~250 lbs.

Comfort is relative. Many families do this. if you have entered 4 passengers, it should only show you appropriate rooms. The bedding configuration will show when you click on the cabin you want.

I was able to hold the reservation for my stateroom until September 11, but I never saw anything in booking that gave the option for the Disney + promotion. Does that not come up until you enter credit card information? Where does the promotion show up? The cruise should be part of the promotion--Fantasy leaving April 1, 2023
When you sign in to DCL, your Disney+ email will bring up the prices. It will only show you available Cruises - and have a savings symbol.

You’re going to end up with this after signing in and a few more clicks:

0FE35122-B9F9-44ED-B4C4-E1AD760CDEDA.png

When you sign in to DCL, your Disney+ email will bring up the prices. It will only show you available Cruises - and have a savings symbol.

You’re going to end up with this after signing in and a few more clicks:

View attachment 700690

I thought about just rebooking my cruise and canceling the existing reservation, since I can't get through on the phone. But the March 4-11 Fantasy cruise isn't showing under the promotion filter, even though it is not excluded. Do you think that means they sold all of the promotion rooms?

Took me 94 minutes on hold, but I was able to book a room for 5 on the cruise I wanted. Just keep holding!!
How much did you pay for the 5th guest? I'm trying to convince my friend, but they have 3 kids.

I thought about just rebooking my cruise and canceling the existing reservation, since I can't get through on the phone. But the March 4-11 Fantasy cruise isn't showing under the promotion filter, even though it is not excluded. Do you think that means they sold all of the promotion rooms

They are showing me rooms when I put in 3 guests. Party size, possibly?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter