• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im hearing that Parade Control CM's are being told to be ready for 7/1 return @ MK Im assuming that we will hear about Epcot soon as well. They will need to have something else at the same time or it will be a train wreck. Im glad we are at BLT :)
Wait, like actual Parades are coming back or that’s the team that also does firework crowds?

Rumors in another message board where folks tend to know a lot of CMs say that Disney is targeting July 1st to begin fireworks. Grain of salt and all that but thought I'd share.

If this is true it's literally the day we leave- I could scream haha.
Which message board do you follow pls?

Since Ohana isn't going to have Stitch at breakfast should we get a Dessert Party instead? I'm not sure it's necessary since we already have boo bash tickets and will be in the Kingdom for 2 days.

Exciting news.... I wish it were a week earlier, since it looks like we'll just miss it by a few days, but hey, what can you do? It really is great to see things coming back!
Same! Pretty excited, even though we'll miss it by a few days too :). But I was thinkin'...

@mrsap you mentioned testing a page or two ago...can I please put in an early request for Friday's boogie routine and offering to the Disney Gods? How about live testing at MK throughout the weekend before July 1?
😁😁😁

News from Disneyland Paris about the reopening next week:
For the selfiespots they will not use Lineberty, as they did last year for Arendelle & Frosted (Kristof/Sven/Anna/Elsa & Olaf)
Spiderman at the Marvel hotel will only be available for people staying at the hotel and can book a spot via the app. This is interesting, makes me wonder if they will do away with Lineberty and have it included in the app.
I hope they do get rid of Lineberty, the app never recognised my location as being inside the park last time I was there, so missed out on all of the characters at the Studios park :(

Disney Targeting Early July Return of Fireworks

“According to BlogMickey.com sources, Disney is getting ready to bring back fireworks in early July to Magic Kingdom.

This is based on their inside sources and is not official, but usually Blog Mickey is spot on…..

I’M CRYING 🥰🥰
Hallelujah!! Oh man, there’s gonna be a lot of ugly crying in the audience when those come back lol (me included)

I hope they do get rid of Lineberty, the app never recognised my location as being inside the park last time I was there, so missed out on all of the characters at the Studios park :(
I'm not a fan of Lineberty either.

I didn't have the problem you had, but it was always stressful. There were so little spots available. Always both on our phones, constantly refreshing at park opening. When we got the tickets we wanted, it was still stressful as it depends on the people ahead of you. Initially it says, your ticket is at 12:00. But if the people ahead of you take less time than average or don't show up, it can be that your time will change into 11:30. There is a 15 minute (?) grace period, but still. You are constantly on your phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter