Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
“And when it comes time for the grand finale fireworks to light up the sky over the Castle, be sure to grab a spot along the ferryboat’s railing and slip on your “Mickey Vision” glasses—they’ll transform your viewing experience into the most delightful way.”

This is from the description of the fireworks cruise… what do the Mickey Vision glasses do I wonder?
Sounds fun! And not a bad price compared to the old dessert parties. Your Main Street and castle view isn’t good though.

“And when it comes time for the grand finale fireworks to light up the sky over the Castle, be sure to grab a spot along the ferryboat’s railing and slip on your “Mickey Vision” glasses—they’ll transform your viewing experience into the most delightful way.”

This is from the description of the fireworks cruise… what do the Mickey Vision glasses do I wonder?
Sounds fun! And not a bad price compared to the old dessert parties. Your Main Street and castle view isn’t good though.

I'm guessing it's something similar to those cardboard glasses that turn Christmas lights into snowflakes or packages and such.

They'll probably be the same glasses they used years ago during Food&Wine with the 3D Dessert party. Those were plastic film glasses that made strong points of light have a sort of Mickey head halo effect. I didn't work too well, but was interesting to try out ... it's not like you were forced to use the glasses

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter