Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2023 Edition

Disney Springs Announces ‘Wellness Month’ Details (Fitness Fridays, Drawn to Life Fitness Event & More)

Disney Springs Fitness Fridays

Work up a sweat during an invigorating exercise class at the Marketplace Stalls in Town Center—offered every Friday in January.
The calendar of events include:
  • HIIT Class
    January 5, 2024
  • Yoga at Lululemon
    January 12, 2024
  • Yoga at Fabletics
    January 19, 2024
  • Burn Boot Camp presented by Lululemon
    January 26, 2024
Visit the Disney Springs Instagram page to learn more and snag a spot in a class.

Drawn to Life Cirque du Soleil Fitness Event

Design your 2024 wellness routine with the help of performers and production team members from Drawn to Life Presented by Cirque du Soleil & Disney.
During this complimentary event, artists who perform some of your favorite Cirque du Soleil acts will demonstrate stretches and yoga poses that are good for your body and your mind.

Plus, Strength and Conditioning Coach David Rimmer will demonstrate a series of body weight exercises you can do at home. He will walk you through a 5-day workout plan that focuses on different muscle groups each day.

Event Details
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to learn from industry professionals.
  • When: Saturday, January 20, 2024 at 2:00 PM
  • Where: Waterview Park
Visit the Disney Springs Instagram page to learn more about the Drawn to Life Fitness Event and reserve your spot the class.

Advent Health Relaxation Station

Retreat to a tranquil outdoor space offering shade, seating and a place to enjoy the peace and quiet.
Location Details

MAC Makeup Services

Treat yourself and refresh your beauty routine at the same time! Visit MAC Cosmetics from January 28 to February 3, 2024 to get a complimentary makeup service.
  • Sunday – The Essentials
    Create an easy everyday routine. During this service, MAC Makeup Artists will focus on 3 key areas—foundation, eyes and lips—and tailor a custom regimen just for you.
  • Monday – Your Perfect Foundation Match
    Find the ideal foundation that meets your unique skin goals. Discover dewy and matte-finish options to show off flawless skin.
  • Tuesday – Love Your Lips
    Mouth off with vibrant shades and power hues that are right for you. Consider glosses, liners and balms to find your forever favorite.
  • Wednesday – Wow Brows
    Sculpt, shape and highlight your beautiful brows for every kind of look—from editorial to natural—with MAC Cosmetic signature tools, like the eyebrow styler.
  • Thursday – Eye Inspiration
    Fall in love with eye looks that take your makeup to new heights. Mix and match M·A·CStack with our iconic shadows in creamy, powder, liquid, metallic or glitter textures.
  • Friday – Lash and Line
    Line, define and lash out with mascaras, false lashes and pigmented liners. MAC Makeup Artists will help you create a custom look—from cat eye to smokey eye.
  • Saturday – Skin Artistry
    Pamper yourself and discover how new high-performance skincare products can transform your skin into a petal-soft, makeup ready canvas.
Plus, receive a complimentary 10-day foundation sample and Hyper Real Skin Care with any purchase—available while supplies last.

NEW: Starting Monday, Jan. 22, Pirates of the Caribbean at Disneyland Park will be *temporarily* added to Genie+ while nearby attractions undergo refurbishment.

This ride's queue was a disaster zone the last time I visited Disneyland, which was BEFORE Genie+ and when the attraction wasn't on Maxpass (correct me if I'm wrong, I genuinely don't remember).

I cannot even imagine the s---show that'll come out of this decision.

I’m excited for a few hopeful options:

F is for Facehugger

G is for “Game Over, Man”

J is for Jonesy

x is for Xenomorph

Yep, all of those popped into my head ... but I think the 1st thing I thought of was the 'Game Over, Man!' ... Although technically that's from the second film, I hope the book 'celebrates the entire catalog' (to quote Office Space)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter