• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

I would definitely wait to spend any of your EC on Crikee items until chapter 3, since you can always go back and purchase items from previous chapters. That way you can do some simple math, or ask others on the board to do the math for you, :rotfl: and decide later. Plus your gonna be at WDW this week, so your not sure how much time you’re gonna have to play.
I think I’ll hold my EC for awhile like you said and see what I can get. I’ll probably ask on here what you guys think.

I have another question. Should I send Nani on her side quest or keep putting her in the tower?

I think I’ll hold my EC for awhile like you said and see what I can get. I’ll probably ask on here what you guys think.

I have another question. Should I send Nani on her side quest or keep putting her in the tower?

Side quest garners about 500 EC I think and only lasts 1 tower cycle. Definitely send her

Side quest garners about 500 EC I think and only lasts 1 tower cycle. Definitely send her
Mine says she will get 25 by doing it (at least that’s what I thought it said last time I checked). I might’ve looked at it wrong though

Finally the Tower Challenge became active this morning at 7am, a day late. There was a pop-up saying something like ‘here’s three cocoa-n-cookies for your trouble’, and then Merlin appeared.
I hadn’t sent a ticket.

I already have everything except Cri-kee, so I’m hoping I can get him. Was able to snag Christopher Robin and the Mayor, but I have to be honest...

This Tower mini-game is kind of convoluted and I had no idea what was going on the first time, so I don’t have Jack Jack. So if you’re new and confused about the Tower Challenge, don’t feel so bad.
It’s a weird one.

@rr333 i believe the answer to your question is yes, but not horribly so.

Bullseye collects coco tokens as well as some WiR tokens, so that is a conflict.

As far as I know that is the only conflict

Finally the Tower Challenge became active this morning at 7am, a day late. There was a pop-up saying something like ‘here’s three cocoa-n-cookies for your trouble’, and then Merlin appeared.
I hadn’t sent a ticket.

I already have everything except Cri-kee, so I’m hoping I can get him. Was able to snag Christopher Robin and the Mayor, but I have to be honest...

This Tower mini-game is kind of convoluted and I had no idea what was going on the first time, so I don’t have Jack Jack. So if you’re new and confused about the Tower Challenge, don’t feel so bad.
It’s a weird one.

Jack Jack was my first TC, too, and I agree. It isn't particularly intuitive, and the "Help" section barely explains it at the highest level. I don't think I would have had a chance to earn enough with the few characters I had at that point even if I'd played with the best strategy, but it was annoying to have to figure out very simple concepts (like higher level characters earn more EC) so slowly.

Mine says she will get 25 by doing it (at least that’s what I thought it said last time I checked). I might’ve looked at it wrong though

It definitely says 25 when you select the task, so I hadn't been doing it since at level 10, she earns me 50 EC in the tower. However, I finally broke down and sent her, and it actually rewarded 125 plus a COCOA! And it also opens more EC quests for other L&S characters, so I'm glad I did it.

It definitely says 25 when you select the task, so I hadn't been doing it since at level 10, she earns me 50 EC in the tower. However, I finally broke down and sent her, and it actually rewarded 125 plus a COCOA! And it also opens more EC quests for other L&S characters, so I'm glad I did it.
I sent her this round. I don’t have other lilo and stitch characters so it won’t do much for me but oh well.

On a different note, I’m welcoming Bambi!!

I'm not sure what you are asking. First off, why do you have them at the castle instead of in the game? Second, you can use the characters as part of the Tower Challenge. Not sure what level they need to be to participate, but they are certainly included. As far as "interfering with the challenge", I don't understand what you mean.

I just meant if gathering their tokens interfered with collecting the cocoa.... or anything else I might not have thought of.
They were in the castle because they didn't have anything to do while I was leveling up my L&S characters to 10.
My 3 Tremaines are only at level 3, so I'm trying to use the others from their set for the TC.

Good point on the character issue. Since I have every character, it’s easy to forget that some players may not have all the characters required for a said chapter. That said, sense we can go back and purchase items from previous characters, wouldn’t it make more sense to spend the gems on chapter 3? That way you have a much better idea of how much EC you have and what you need for items/characters.

True, it's easier to wait until chapter 3, but I still feel it's more worth to spend my gems during chapter 1 :-)
And based on previous TCs, I can guess how much EC (total) I would need and how much I can earn for chapter. But, gosh, that's too much work for a game :rotfl:

True, it's easier to wait until chapter 3, but I still feel it's more worth to spend my gems during chapter 1.
And based on previous TCs, I can guess how much EC (total) I would need and how much I can earn for chapter. But, gosh, that's too much work for a game :rotfl:
I'm doing the same. All my characters for this level are at a 10, save for the new Cinderella ones. I'm trying to stack this level because I only have Elastigirl and Dash for the next one and no Mulan characters. I figure this is best time to stack up EC, even if I hold off until Chapter 3 to spend it. I'm guessing I need to have 15k EC in this chapter at the bare minimum to stand a chance at the end. Probably more.

It would be nice if they could auto select any character from a grouping that has not been used and isn’t out on a job. Of course they would have to allow players to over ride that selection if they want to use someone else.
I don't mind the character selection element because at least it lends itself towards making the game somewhat pseudo-interactive. Needlessly tapping three times to earn one cup of tea, and then repeating that same three-tap sequence 34 more times is just poor programming.

I don't mind the character selection element because at least it lends itself towards making the game somewhat pseudo-interactive. Needlessly tapping three times to earn one cup of tea, and then repeating that same three-tap sequence 34 more times is just poor programming.

I’d like the ability to check which characters still have energy when you have the 5 characters put doing their task. Hate the possibility of sending a character with energy out on a longer job and not being able to use them next turn. Maybe I should pay more attention to who I send/sent out, but I’m to lazy to do that. Usually just play it safe and send them all out on 1 or 2 hour jobs.

I’d like the ability to check which characters still have energy when you have the 5 characters put doing their task. Hate the possibility of sending a character with energy out on a longer job and not being able to use them next turn. Maybe I should pay more attention to who I send/sent out, but I’m to lazy to do that. Usually just play it safe and send them all out on 1 or 2 hour jobs.

This happened to me way too many times so I too now play it safe and only send them out for 2 hours max.

Okay I’m pretty pissed about this glitch. It has taken my Mickey/peter pan character out every single time I’ve done it
It’s not actually. They’ve announced it’s just a visual glitch. If you look at the character’s current task any other way it shows than doing the challenge. There is a notification in the game that says most of this. And it was mentioned a page or two back before your post.

Last edited:
It’s not actually. They’ve announced it’s just a visual glitch. If you look at the character’s current task any other way it shows than doing the challenge. There is a notification in the game that says most of this. And it was mentioned a page or two back before your post.
Yes I know that now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter