Disney Magic Kingdoms

Heads up for people trying to collect Hot Chocolate’s. Mickey can also collect them in his Lunar costume and as an added bonus it’s a 2 hour job. Of course mines been collecting the entire tower challange and it wasn’t something I found out a few minutes ago. Could you imagine how embarrassing it would be if I that were the case?

This happened to me way too many times so I too now play it safe and only send them out for 2 hours max.
I write all the names of the characters that can challenge the tower in ink on a small piece of paper (organized by group) then lightly cross them off in pencil when they get sent to the tower. After everyone is used and I do the daily refresh, I erase the pencil lines and start over.

This has been very helpful in figuring out who can do what other jobs while they wait for their next tower turn.

First item collected for. Nearly to the checkpoint for the concession I care nothing about having. I like these tower challenges bc it still allows me plenty of time to level up other characters. WiR characters are all nearly ready for 10 (other than Felix and V)

I have successfully collected all the tokens for chapter one, and now it's just as steady a grind as I can manage, because when chapter three happens, I am going to be hard pressed for time, as I'll be working some very crazy hours. I do have a system down so that for thirty seconds, every two hours, I can tap quickly and get another round going. All that means is that I'm collecting tower challenge EC and not collecting any tokens for anything else. I've found it easier to leave all characters available to collect. At least for me and what will be my crazy work schedule.

Heads up for people trying to collect Hot Chocolate’s. Mickey can also collect them in his Lunar costume and as an added bonus it’s a 2 hour job. Of course mines been collecting the entire tower challange and it wasn’t something I found out a few minutes ago. Could you imagine how embarrassing it would be if I that were the case?

Yes, I saw that, too, when I clicked on the little hot cocoa symbol. And I'll just say that this is why I HATE the costumes. I have Lunar, so he's getting the cocoas, but it didn't show me that Mickey dropped any items all because he was wearing the wrong clothes.

So want to swear at this *** **** ****** ******* game right now! There, I think that gets around this boards swearing rules and I get to feel like I still typed what I wanted to say. And as an added bonus, those of you at home can play along and guess what Mike just said! :rotfl:

I did a great job managing my Free daily refresh, still sent everyone out every 2 hours(ish) and had no need to use it yesterday. Problem is that button refresh’s every 24 hours and because I didn’t have to use it for over a day (24h+), I essentially lost an entire Team daily refresh, which was about 20 Hot Chocolates. :eek:

EDIT: I know I didnt really lose 20 Hot Chocolates, and I’m not gonna need to spend anywhere near 20, to “make up for it”, but I still feel like I lost something.

So want to swear at this *** **** ****** ******* game right now! There, I think that gets around this boards swearing rules and I get to feel like I still typed what I wanted to say. And as an added bonus, those of you at home can play along and guess what Mike just said! :rotfl:

I did a great job managing my Free daily refresh, still sent everyone out every 2 hours(ish) and had no need to use it yesterday. Problem is that button refresh’s every 24 hours and because I didn’t have to use it for over a day (24h+), I essentially lost an entire Team daily refresh, which was about 20 Hot Chocolates. :eek:

EDIT: I know I didnt really lose 20 Hot Chocolates, and I’m not gonna need to spend anywhere near 20, to “make up for it”, but I still feel like I lost something.
Still trying to figure out what the asterisks stand for....

I did the same thing on day 1. I never refreshed anyone either.

...is the first word 'fun'?...yep, probably is fun. Second word is 'game'. Is the last word 'tedious'? Stuck on word #3. But I'm sure it is PG13.

So I have around 3,000 EC. I’m sure I’ve got A LOT less than most of you. How much do we think elastigirl will cost based on other tower challenges?

Still trying to figure out what the asterisks stand for....

I did the same thing on day 1. I never refreshed anyone either.

...is the first word 'fun'?...yep, probably is fun. Second word is 'game'. Is the last word 'tedious'? Stuck on word #3. But I'm sure it is PG13.

Close on the first word, in the sense that they both have 3 letters. As far as rating go, let’s just say it’s a rating Disney never uses. Unless your talking about newly acquired Sony’s and movies like DeadPool. :rotfl:

Speaking of which, imagine how much fun they could have with this game if they intruded Sony movie tie-ins. I know it would never happen, and most on the board wouldn’t want it too, but imagine the havoc DeadPool could introduce into the game. :rotfl2:

Does the spare EC from chapter 1 (after buying all the tokens for crickee) carry through to chapter 2 or do you lose it and start off at 0 again in chapter 2?

Does the spare EC from chapter 1 (after buying all the tokens for crickee) carry through to chapter 2 or do you lose it and start off at 0 again in chapter 2?

Yes, it always has! Of course that’s barring any changes we are not aware of.

Close on the first word, in the sense that they both have 3 letters. As far as rating go, let’s just say it’s a rating Disney never uses. Unless your talking about newly acquired Sony’s and movies like DeadPool. :rotfl:

Speaking of which, imagine how much fun they could have with this game if they intruded Sony movie tie-ins. I know it would never happen, and most on the board wouldn’t want it too, but imagine the havoc DeadPool could introduce into the game. :rotfl2:
Talk like that will enrage the natives. Posters will start coming for your head. You are holding a match over dynamite my friend. Brave man...

But...if Deadpool brought along baby Groot...I may be swayed to your camp:duck:

Talk like that will enrage the natives. Posters will start coming for your head. You are holding a match over dynamite my friend. Brave man...

But...if Deadpool brought along baby Groot...I may be swayed to your camp:duck:
I want Totoro walking around my park

Hmmm...is it strange that I enjoy reading these posts more than playing the game right now (and it’s not that I dislike the TC).

The interaction on this board is fun and funny and informative...while, at least for right now, the game...not so much.

Doesn't he belong to Studio Ghibli?I didn't think Disney owned that property.
I’m not really sure how that partnership works but Totoro is also a Disney movie. We actually watched toy story 3 last night and completely forgot that Totoro is a background character

I’m not really sure how that partnership works but Totoro is also a Disney movie. We actually watched toy story 3 last night and completely forgot that Totoro is a background character

Ok,but you had characters from other franchises appearing in the Wreck-it-Ralph movies (ie.Sonic)that don't belong to Disney.

Ok,but you had characters from other franchises appearing in the Wreck-it-Ralph movies (ie.Sonic)that don't belong to Disney.
Okay we were just talking about characters we’d like to see (not being serious). Obviously they won’t be putting Deadpool in the game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter