Disney Magic 2020 May 4-8

RDCross

Earning My Ears
Hi, I noticed there was no thread started for this cruise and I am interested in participating in the fish extender exchange with fellow cruisers.

Hi,

Looking to book this cruise. Waiting til Monday to see if I got the dates off. Suprised no Facebook page yet for this cruise either. Love FISH extender.

Hey everyone!
Hi,

Looking to book this cruise. Waiting til Monday to see if I got the dates off. Suprised no Facebook page yet for this cruise either. Love FISH extender.
Did you end up getting the dates off?

I booked this cruise last minute - It will be my first time on The Magic.

I did and paid in full. The Magic is my favorite. Was the first one I went on, my 50th bday/ Avengers last year. Smaller ships rock.

I did and paid in full. The Magic is my favorite. Was the first one I went on, my 50th bday/ Avengers last year. Smaller ships rock.
Glad to hear it! I am a little worried I won't like the Magic as much as I liked the Dream & Fantasy but I have to try it. They all have their pros and cons. I am really looking forward to the new shows & restaurants. I hope I feel the same way you do about the ship as I disembark.

I have been in the Dream and liked it but the Magic had a cozy feel. One night is Rapunzels bday party thrown by the Vikings and is awesome and one of the bars turns into the Ugly Duckling. For the Pirate night which is on the last night head to the top deck, right along the railing. You can see the show and clear view of the fireqorks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter