Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my eBay gift card from GS! Yeah! I also was able to ask a bunch of questions about the Xbox stuff, as I am clueless! So, really a double win for me!

I also received the Ebates I'd been waiting for and received the bonus Ebates from a referral. Now just need the referral from my Mom to come through. That'll be a nice little add in to the "fund".

I got my ebates for the promo on Tuesday as well.:) For the poster who asked, I did get ebates to credit my Target purchases when I added: once a kitchen rug, once some Nair hair remover, once some nail files, 2 times antiperspirant and 2 times a lipstick. They did not credit me the time I bought a box of brownie mix. Like others have said, YMMV, this has just been my limited experience.

Was this in just one transaction during the 4x Ebates eBay bonus?
This is includes yesterday's 8x purchases and the 4%.
Today's purchases, I used the Plenti 1% shopping portal because when I was getting Exxon gas the machine asked if wanted to use my 200 plenti points for $2 off. It seems that I can use pts right after they're earned but I'm not positive about that.

This is definitely me. I guess I was still wishful thinking. I kept checking my email thinking it "just might be there this time"....LOL.

I got the offer, but couldn't use it because I hit a limit with GCM. I'm just hoping for a really good 5x offer by the second week of May (which will be my last opportunity to get ebucks before I have to cash the rest of my funds out for Disney).

I got the offer, but couldn't use it because I hit a limit with GCM. I'm just hoping for a really good 5x offer by the second week of May (which will be my last opportunity to get ebucks before I have to cash the rest of my funds out for Disney).

I bet that's frustrating! I wasn't really aware that there was a GCM limit, though. I basically only buy large amounts during a promo and I didn't get this one, boo! , but never had any issues buying. What's their limit that you've hit?

Everyone that didn't get the offer still all like

:surfweb::surfweb::surfweb::surfweb::surfweb::surfweb::surfweb:

:)
This is definitely me. I guess I was still wishful thinking. I kept checking my email thinking it "just might be there this time"....LOL.
Haha! So, I'm not the only one, huh? Eternal optimists, maybe, lol? Lol, yep I've been checking our accounts, on my computer and the app on my phone, just in case it suddenly shows up, or I missed it, or they reconsidered and saw what a great spender I am and decided they should send me the offer, lol!

Just wondering, do those of you that miss promos, do they usually start up again? Like say you've gotten a bunch, then get skipped once, then they pick back up? For those of you who maxed out your eBay bucks, do you think it matters on whether you continue to get promos? It does seem there were more this time that reported not getting it then there usually is.

Before I realized what they were, I remember getting those promo deals but, dumbo me just ignored them, lol. But, since at least late December I got all of them till the last one in March, figured it was because I was already maxed out. We opened DD25's account in mid Mar, I think, she missed the one around March 24, but got her first one, which was the first one I missed, around March 28 or 29, I think. Now, we both missed this one. Ugh! But trying to figure why maybe or if it's good chance they'll pick back up.

Last edited:
Just wondering, do those of you that miss promos, do they usually start up again? Like say you've gotten a bunch, then get skipped once, then they pick back up? For those of you who maxed out your eBay bucks, do you think it matters on whether you continue to get promos? It does seem there were more this time that reported not getting it then there usually is.

I also noticed a lot of us reported not getting this promo. I have been 'overlooked' by the ebay system a few times for promos since I started churning back in Nov. I have always gotten later promos so I am thinking I'll get the next one. I currently have 3 ebay accounts signed up for ebucks (need to delete one) and none of them got this promo. My aunt, who also churns and has an account for both her and my uncle, also did not receive this promo on either account. It seemed very selective.

I also noticed a lot of us reported not getting this promo. I have been 'overlooked' by the ebay system a few times for promos since I started churning back in Nov. I have always gotten later promos so I am thinking I'll get the next one. I currently have 3 ebay accounts signed up for ebucks (need to delete one) and none of them got this promo. My aunt, who also churns and has an account for both her and my uncle, also did not receive this promo on either account. It seemed very selective.
Hmm, interesting, and good to hear you missed a few here and there but basically got them again the next time! Definitely makes me feel better! I do remember most times you were in on the promo churning since I started doing it here and getting to recognize the various churned here, lol, so most of the time you were getting the promos more often than not. I'm anxiously waiting for the next promo as well, and feel confident at least one of us, if not both my and DD25's account, will get the promo!

Between now and then, lol, I just have to stalk target to get the rest of my Disney cards for our trip in a couple weeks! Guess I should have started ordering earlier! I'll wait till next week sometime then just have to go in store and skip the 5%. They've been coming within 3-4 days of ordering which is nice.

I bet that's frustrating! I wasn't really aware that there was a GCM limit, though. I basically only buy large amounts during a promo and I didn't get this one, boo! , but never had any issues buying. What's their limit that you've hit?

It seems to be 25 cards (no matter the value) per 10 days. Since I usually do $150 cards during an ebucks promo, I've never hit this limit before, but this past week I ordered some lower value cards when GCM was sold out of the larger ones.

It seems to be 25 cards (no matter the value) per 10 days. Since I usually do $150 cards during an ebucks promo, I've never hit this limit before, but this past week I ordered some lower value cards when GCM was sold out of the larger ones.
Wow had no idea! Once in February I did 18 $50 cards, they weren't restocking as quickly as they seem to now. Then I did the next promo the following week no problem. Well good to know, but sorry you had to miss out on this promo!

This is the first promotion that I haven't received since I started churning eBay in February. I have had an eBay account for years, but rarely used it and never even knew what ebucks were before finding out about it here. I didn't always get the emails about the promotions, but when I logged in I would see the banner at the top that I could click on to activate it.

Between now and then, lol, I just have to stalk target to get the rest of my Disney cards for our trip in a couple weeks! Guess I should have started ordering earlier! I'll wait till next week sometime then just have to go in store and skip the 5%. They've been coming within 3-4 days of ordering which is nice.[/QUOTE]
We're leaving May 18th for Disney too. I have $450 in Target that should arrive early next week that I have to turn into Disney cards. I hope Target restocks online (or at least in store!) We only have two Targets around here so I'm hoping I can find them.

Cautionary tale about waiting on spending ebay bucks.
Bought a $100 JCP gift card through private seller on April 8th w/ bucks and just today (2 weeks!) the gc shows it finally in the process of delivery. During this time, seller received bad feedback for not sending another gc + the tracking looked like it was never actually brought to post office just that the postage was paid for. I wouldn't be surprised if I got an empty envelope or a gift card with 0 balance.
So what would happen to our ebay bucks if a sale was cancelled after May 3rd?

What I think happen was that seller needed money quick so he sold gift card that he hadn't purchased yet. Then had to wait for his paycheck to buy gc. Or not. I don't know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest