Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this make anyone else anxious? ARE they going to restock them?
This happens every once in a while. With so many people jumping on churning (whether it's by just buying a Target GC from Raise and then buying a Disney GC from Target .com or if they cycle GCs through Target -> ebay -> Target) and many people needing to pay for their summer packages soon, it's not surprising that they have run out. They will eventually re-stock. But you can always go to your local Target if you're running out of time and need those Disney GCs soon. You would lose the REDCard 5% discount but youd still get your Disney GCs.

No tremendously nervous...maybe they are moving to digital Disney cards to make it easier for us?? LOL, just kidding...No, I just figure since they have been out of the 100's for so long, people are buying up all the 50's.

ETA: Marionnette's point about needing to pay for summer vacations is a very good one. It's getting close to that 30 days out for many people whose kids are out of school end of May.

They will. But also you can just wait the 3 days and it shows up on its own and you didn't cause a person to have to look at your account. All it takes is someone to notice all the Target bogus qualifiers and you're out hundreds of dollars.

I really don't understand why everyone gets all hot and bothered about ebates not crediting? I usually don't pay attention to my ebates but once every few weeks to compare against my spreadsheet to confirm things credited. I never ever have them not credit, sometimes they just take a bit. I've never had to put in a ticket either.

'It's been 37 seconds since my order was shipped. Has anyone been credited?! I'm putting in a ticket! ':scared1:

I really don't understand why everyone gets all hot and bothered about ebates not crediting? I usually don't pay attention to my ebates but once every few weeks to compare against my spreadsheet to confirm things credited. I never ever have them not credit, sometimes they just take a bit. I've never had to put in a ticket either.

'It's been 37 seconds since my order was shipped. Has anyone been credited?! I'm putting in a ticket! ':scared1:

I have had problems not getting credit with Ebay. Good for you that you haven't.

My ebay purchases typically credit at about 24 hours. This one that you say we "are hot and bothered" about has been over 48 hours. SImply asking if others have received credit is just that...asking...not freaking or panicking. This is a 'discussion' board...

I have had many, many purchases not credit on ebates. It's amazing you have received all your credit and I'm happy you have never had to submit a ticket! But I have. Although, I never submit a ticket when it isn't cash back that is legitimately due to me. And in this case, since I paid with GC's, I should not technically receive the cash back and therefore, I will not be submitting a ticket.

This worked for you? It says in the fine print that it is "Not valid for e-gift card purchases. Not valid for gift cards in bulk purchases." Maybe that only refers to Staples gift card purchases?

Pretty sure @Ngwira bought a physical Disney gift card, which qualifies, but requires a small shipping cost. The exclusion is for electronic gift cards, which are delivered via e-mail, and I've read are handled by a third-party company.

Would GCM restock their $150 cards today?????? :worship: I'm trying to decide if I should just buy $100s instead.

It kind of makes me anxious I'm $1200 short of my goal for buying gift cards. Now maybe I can go in the store and buy them at 5% off with a red card, but haven't tried and save a little but Id be missing out on raise/cardpool discount plus the cash back on the credit card I as using to buy them. So I'd be missing out on an addition 6-7% off.

I'm pretty certain they will. I just think it's going to be the summer soon, and everyone is buying GC for their upcoming trips.

As far as restocking them the $100s have been out for over a month so who knows. Maybe they finally caught on.

I am really happy that 2 days ago, I bought the last $200 in Disney gift cards that I needed to get from Target for my May trip. Actually, I still need $250, but I have a $250 sears card I was already planning to use to get those from Kmart next weekend :) I don't know when my "budget trip" stopped being very budgetish, but that ship sailed a while ago. Although, I guess compared to the cruise we want to do next summer, it is a downright bargain ($8800 for a 4 night or $9900 for a 5 night for 6 in early June :headache: and that is just the cruise fare and taxes; no gratuities, transportation, excursion in that total).

As far as restocking them the $100s have been out for over a month so who knows. Maybe they finally caught on.
They didn't have $100s for a long time, I bought my first 1 in June last year (didn't have them in March or February). It would not surprise me if they didn't show up for quite a while.

For those who recently started an ebay account and signed up for ebay bucks offers you may want to scroll down to where your ebay bucks normally are under my ebay. I started an account for my husband about a week or so ago and signed him up for ebay bucks. I checked this morning and he had a coupon for $10 off $20 which appears to work on gift cards. I bought a $25.00 ebay card and only paid $15.00

I was able to get a $100 Disney gift card for $75.00 from staples.com. I got the Amex offer on my blue cash card $25.00 off any staples.com order.

A PP said they got an email confirming the $25 credit. Did you? I bought a $100 Staples e-GC from staples .com, but didn't get an email. Also, I didn't see Disney GCs on their site?

This worked for you? It says in the fine print that it is "Not valid for e-gift card purchases. Not valid for gift cards in bulk purchases." Maybe that only refers to Staples gift card purchases?

I thought I read the fine print, but maybe I didn't...

A PP said they got an email confirming the $25 credit. Did you? I bought a $100 Staples e-GC from staples .com, but didn't get an email. Also, I didn't see Disney GCs on their site?

I thought I read the fine print, but maybe I didn't...
egift cards work if they are emailed from Staples, not Cashstar. An egift card from Target worked just fine to get the $25 rebate from AMEX. The $25 credit has posted on AMEX.

Last edited:
paypal is having me verify 10 times and still not working grrrrrrrrr.. trying to buy target cards with 8x promo

What are some items that everyone orders from Target besides the ruler for Ebates qualification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter