Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean Cruise September 22nd

Hi everyone,

new to this and maybe going about it all wrong so hopefully you can right the sails and send me on the right path :)
Interested in fish extenders, this is our 3rd Disney cruise, but the first I have ever heard of this??? looks like a lot of fun, my 6 six year old would love it!!

Hi cruisers! Not allot of activity in this thread lately, we need to "kick it up" a little. Only 245 more days before we leave. It will be here before you know it. Are there any new folks joining us? Anyone thinking of excursions yet?

Hi everyone,

new to this and maybe going about it all wrong so hopefully you can right the sails and send me on the right path :)
Interested in fish extenders, this is our 3rd Disney cruise, but the first I have ever heard of this??? looks like a lot of fun, my 6 six year old would love it!!

Hey there! The FE groups that I have joined for this cruise and for my first cruise were formed through Facebook. Just search the cruise dates and Disney Fantasy and request to join the Facebook group. There is a pinned post with the FE signup sheet.

It was really fun. My kids are big and still were excited about it!

My daughter and I really enjoy looking for things to give as our gifts. We have been shopping already! We also did a few ‘pixie dust’ gifts to other people not in our specific group. Our last cruise also generated a list of people celebrating a special day on the cruise with the date and their cabin number. We were celebrating our 25th anniversary and received some sweet pixie dust gifts from other cruisers.

is there a discussion group similar to the Disboards on Facebook for this cruise or is it only a FE thing?

Is that why there is no activity on this thread, everyone is talking in Facebook?
No one is talking much on the Facebook group either - because the cruise is so far away. When excursions come available and the date gets closer, people post more as there is more to talk about.

Will be on this cruise. Our first with Disney. We have been on a lot of Royal ones. Was looking to do the FE. Not really sure what we need to do, or where we need to post about it. We will be traveling in a group of 4 kids and 4 adults.

Will be on this cruise. Our first with Disney. We have been on a lot of Royal ones. Was looking to do the FE. Not really sure what we need to do, or where we need to post about it. We will be traveling in a group of 4 kids and 4 adults.
Welcome and happy first post! There are FE groups already set up for this cruise. We're not participating but somebody from this group will probably reply with what to do.

How do I sign up to be part of the FE for this cruise? This is our 2nd Disney cruise and we missed out on the FE fun last time so want to be sure we are involved this year, I already got some gifts! Can't wait!! YAY

Our forum is quiet. I know there is 338 days to go but it will be here before you know it. Any Concierge guests?
RRB are you traveling concierge? My husband and I will be in concierge. Our adult daughter and her husband also have a concierge room., and next to them is a couple of their friends. It is our first time on the Fantasy. I've been on the Dream once and also the Wonder. Disney is the only cruise line I've been on. I'm hoping to spend more time relaxing this time and not rushing to activities.
Tiffany, thanks for the info on the baths. I had surgery recently and don't think I'll be taking that port adventure! I'm thinking of going to a beach, or the sugar and ice trip. The only thing I know for sure is I want the rainforest package.
We are from Iowa and my daughter and her friends are from Nevada.

RRB are you traveling concierge? My husband and I will be in concierge. Our adult daughter and her husband also have a concierge room., and next to them is a couple of their friends. It is our first time on the Fantasy. I've been on the Dream once and also the Wonder. Disney is the only cruise line I've been on. I'm hoping to spend more time relaxing this time and not rushing to activities.
Tiffany, thanks for the info on the baths. I had surgery recently and don't think I'll be taking that port adventure! I'm thinking of going to a beach, or the sugar and ice trip. The only thing I know for sure is I want the rainforest package.
We are from Iowa and my daughter and her friends are from Nevada.
Hi laughfreely and yes, my wife and I are staying in concierge. We sailed last September on the fantasy in concierge as well. It was wonderful.

Our Family of 4 will be on this cruise. Would love to be a part of an FE group, but we are not Facebookers.
Is there a way for us to get on a group and get all of the info we need without being on Facebook?
This will be our 4th Disney Cruise, 1st on the Fantasy.
Really looking forward to this cruise!

Our Family of 4 will be on this cruise. Would love to be a part of an FE group, but we are not Facebookers.
Is there a way for us to get on a group and get all of the info we need without being on Facebook?
This will be our 4th Disney Cruise, 1st on the Fantasy.
Really looking forward to this cruise!
Welcome! I'm not in the facebook group or FE so hopefully someone else can help you with that. This is my first on the Fantasy also!

Hey there! The FE groups that I have joined for this cruise and for my first cruise were formed through Facebook. Just search the cruise dates and Disney Fantasy and request to join the Facebook group. There is a pinned post with the FE signup sheet.

It was really fun. My kids are big and still were excited about it!

My daughter and I really enjoy looking for things to give as our gifts. We have been shopping already! We also did a few ‘pixie dust’ gifts to other people not in our specific group. Our last cruise also generated a list of people celebrating a special day on the cruise with the date and their cabin number. We were celebrating our 25th anniversary and received some sweet pixie dust gifts from other cruisers.

Is there any way to join an FE group without having to join the Facebook group? We have enjoyed doing this on our last 2 cruises and have been getting ideas.
Thanks!

Is there any way to join an FE group without having to join the Facebook group? We have enjoyed doing this on our last 2 cruises and have been getting ideas.
Thanks!
I asked on the fb page for you...if I get any info I'll let you know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter