Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean Cruise September 22nd

Anyone interested in joining us for the Petites Assiettes de Remy on the first afternoon?

Embark on a tasting tour of Remy, where you’re invited to feast on small plates of Remy’s gourmet cuisine while savoring fine wine. Offered during the early evening hours on the first day of your cruise, this “tiny plates” dining experience is hosted by Remy’s Executive Chef and Sommelier, who both serve as epicurean guides for your 6-course culinary journey. The unique meal concludes with a distinctive dessert and the final wine pairing in the private Chef’s Table dining room.

Anyone interested in joining us for the Petites Assiettes de Remy on the first afternoon?

Embark on a tasting tour of Remy, where you’re invited to feast on small plates of Remy’s gourmet cuisine while savoring fine wine. Offered during the early evening hours on the first day of your cruise, this “tiny plates” dining experience is hosted by Remy’s Executive Chef and Sommelier, who both serve as epicurean guides for your 6-course culinary journey. The unique meal concludes with a distinctive dessert and the final wine pairing in the private Chef’s Table dining room.
What time is this? Sounds really good. It's my daughter's birthday so I'll have to check what her plans are

looking to book this cruise for my honeymoon, do you guys think 3100 for an inside stateroom is a good price or should i wait closer to the date to book!

looking to book this cruise for my honeymoon, do you guys think 3100 for an inside stateroom is a good price or should i wait closer to the date to book!
Historically, the longer you wait, the higher the cost. It's possible that un-booked cabins are offered at a discount rate but that would be right before the sail date. I suggest that you book ASAP to get the room you want and lock in the price. And, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Hello! Sharing some info I got today.
Princess meet and greet are the 23 and 24 1pm to 215.
Frozen same dates 1215 to 130.
Pirate party will be the 25th.
They have mixology on the 24th at 1pm and the 27th at 2 pm and 4
They have whiskey tasting at 1030 pm the 23 and 24.
I tried to find out when the Halloween party was and they said it was too far out. Hope this helps with planning.

Hello! Sharing some info I got today.
Princess meet and greet are the 23 and 24 1pm to 215.
Frozen same dates 1215 to 130.
Pirate party will be the 25th.
They have mixology on the 24th at 1pm and the 27th at 2 pm and 4
They have whiskey tasting at 1030 pm the 23 and 24.
I tried to find out when the Halloween party was and they said it was too far out. Hope this helps with planning.
Thanks. I got this from Shoreside regarding tastings.......

· Amari – 9/25 @ 4:00pm

· Beer – 9/28 @ 4:30pm

· Bourbon – 9/25 & 9/27 @ 10:30pm

· Champagne – 9/23 @ 1:45pm

· Chocolate & Liquor – 9/23 & 9/24 @ 10:30pm

· Martini – 9/23 & 9/24 @ 3:00pm

· Mixology – 9/24 @ 1:00pm, 2/27 @ 2:00pm & 4:00pm

· Mojito – 9/28 @ 2:00pm

· Rum – 9/23 @ 1:00pm

· Tequila & Margarita – 9/23, 9/24 & 9/27 @ 4:00pm

· Whiskey 9/23 & 9/24 @ 10:30pm

· Wine – 9/24 @ 1:45pm

This morning at 12:00 AM, Shoreside Concierge accepted email requests for reservations for our cruise. In 5 days, we'll be 120 away from the cruise. Did anyone else stay up and send in your requests?

Kind of. My son in law sent in most of our group's request. Since they live in Nevada it was only 9 pm. I work the night shift and was so excited I went to bed at 6 am here. At least a couple of times a month I end up staying up on my day off of work.

Hello fellow cruisers! I booked this cruise several months ago and have been following this [quite] thread ever since. I refrained from jumping in here until I knew for certain that we would indeed be able to join you.

It will be just the two of us (yea! I think) this time around. We’ll be part of the older crowd with me being 59 & DW 58. DW joined the facebook group last weekend and is considering doing the FE thing. We’ve booked our shore excursions and spa treatments for DW. This time we are passing on Palo and Remy experiences.

We are super excited and look forward to meeting others from the DIS also. I hope everyone has had success securing the excursions and experiences they hoped for.

Hello fellow cruisers! I booked this cruise several months ago and have been following this [quite] thread ever since. I refrained from jumping in here until I knew for certain that we would indeed be able to join you.

It will be just the two of us (yea! I think) this time around. We’ll be part of the older crowd with me being 59 & DW 58. DW joined the facebook group last weekend and is considering doing the FE thing. We’ve booked our shore excursions and spa treatments for DW. This time we are passing on Palo and Remy experiences.

We are super excited and look forward to meeting others from the DIS also. I hope everyone has had success securing the excursions and experiences they hoped for.

Welcome! My husband and I are in our 50s also. My adult daughter and son in law and some of their friends are going too. May I ask what your wife's name is? I'm in that group also. What excursions are you doing? We are doing a tour in St. Thomas and I am doing parasailing on Castaway Cay. We are doing a mixology tasting as well.
We are from Iowa. We will be driving down and spending the night before at All stars.

Welcome! My husband and I are in our 50s also. My adult daughter and son in law and some of their friends are going too. May I ask what your wife's name is? I'm in that group also. What excursions are you doing? We are doing a tour in St. Thomas and I am doing parasailing on Castaway Cay. We are doing a mixology tasting as well.
We are from Iowa. We will be driving down and spending the night before at All stars.
Hi there. My wife's name is Lisa. On Tortola we're doing the Jost Van Dyke Beach thing, in St. Thomas we are on the Secret Sands Beach Getaway thing, and on CC we are just renting floats and maybe I'll get a bike for a while. Our DD & friend did the parasailing and also the jet ski activities the last time we went, and loved them both. We won't be going down to Florida until Thursday to stay at BLT and hopefully get a crack at the rope drop ceremony at MK on Friday.

Hi there. My wife's name is Lisa. On Tortola we're doing the Jost Van Dyke Beach thing, in St. Thomas we are on the Secret Sands Beach Getaway thing, and on CC we are just renting floats and maybe I'll get a bike for a while. Our DD & friend did the parasailing and also the jet ski activities the last time we went, and loved them both. We won't be going down to Florida until Thursday to stay at BLT and hopefully get a crack at the rope drop ceremony at MK on Friday.
If you are from Louisville I've said "hi" to your wife. Looking forward to meeting you!

Hi everybody! My husband (60+yo) and I (50+yo) will be on this cruise, our third. We've never been on any other cruise line, so I consider us pretty new to the whole experience. I missed out on the mixology classes... was late sighing in. Other than that, I've signed us up for Remy and brunch at Palo, the Baths and the Ultimate Island Experience. I noticed on another site that posts Navigators, that Disney has switched out Tortola for St. Maarten. When will we hear of port changes? The last time I had port changes was when we needed to avoid Hurricane Matthew in 2016. They emailed the day before our 3-day cruise on the Dream. Other than that, they treated us really well on the ship.

I've also requested to join the FB group.

Hi everybody! My husband (60+yo) and I (50+yo) will be on this cruise, our third. We've never been on any other cruise line, so I consider us pretty new to the whole experience. I missed out on the mixology classes... was late sighing in. Other than that, I've signed us up for Remy and brunch at Palo, the Baths and the Ultimate Island Experience. I noticed on another site that posts Navigators, that Disney has switched out Tortola for St. Maarten. When will we hear of port changes? The last time I had port changes was when we needed to avoid Hurricane Matthew in 2016. They emailed the day before our 3-day cruise on the Dream. Other than that, they treated us really well on the ship.

I've also requested to join the FB group.
This is my third also. My husband and I are in our 50s and will be driving down from Iowa.
Where are you from?

This is my third also. My husband and I are in our 50s and will be driving down from Iowa.
Where are you from?

We are flying in from Seattle on Thursday, spend two nights at VGF and have decided to try the Disney transfer to get to the port this time. It's supposed to be a stress-free vacay, but not knowing when they pick you up in the morning... realizing I have control issues. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter