• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DISNEY DREAM 4 NIGHT 1/12/14-1/16/14 DREAMin' of a vacation at sea!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi we are sailing Jan 12th on the Dream and are looking to join a FE group. We just learned of this(we cruised 6 years ago with disney) and would love to be a part of a FE group. we are first timers in that area and would love more information on how it works. Thanks

I know that the 1st FE group was closed quite some time ago and I believe that the 2nd one is also. Not sure if a 3rd one was started or not. Hopefully, if there is one someone in that group will let you know.

Hi we are sailing Jan 12th on the Dream and are looking to join a FE group. We just learned of this(we cruised 6 years ago with disney) and would love to be a part of a FE group. we are first timers in that area and would love more information on how it works. Thanks

I think a third group was forming on the FB page…..

I agree...
we need to start a last minute bookers FE group...
as I have Been cut out...
seems that the early cruisers are not crazy about the late bloomers...
take that....
supercruiser whatever and genius friend.:joker:

[supercruisers mother]

SUPERCRUISER..
.please answer them.
is there a meet and greet planned???
I am sure there is knowing you....;)

it seems both fish extender groups are closed.
CALLING ALL LATE BOOKERS!!!
I saw that there are at least a few stragglers who want to be included in the FEs.
I will start a new group.
any interest?

I saw that there are at least a few stragglers who want to be included in the FEs.
any interest?

There is a third group on FB...Cory is running it. He was sending messages out about people joining...try there.

As to a meet, I don't know if that was ever set up.

any interest?

There is talk of a new group on FB. Would you like to be added? I think they have 4 rooms so far.

I agree...
we need to start a last minute bookers FE group...
as I have Been cut out...
seems that the early cruisers are not crazy about the late bloomers...
take that....
supercruiser whatever and genius friend.:joker:

[supercruisers mother]

Hey Debbie, it is Jon's genius friend, Emily! I am surprised you didn't figure out it was me. :)

He ALWAYS make a meet..so there has to be.
:scratchin
will call him in a bit..and ask.

We hadn't set anything up yet. If people would like to do a meet and greet, we could set one up at 3 on boarding day, does the Dream have a promenade lounge?

Hey Em.
of course i knew it was you...
hence the genius comment...
did you 2 super planners really not set up a meet and greet?
:lmao:
so, how are you Em?

yes..add me!!!!!!!

Hey Em.
of course i knew it was you...
hence the genius comment...
did you 2 super planners really not set up a meet and greet?
:lmao:
so, how are you Em?

yes..add me!!!!!!!

Nope, we didn't. We have both been busy planning a cruise for 21 people! I'll send a message to Cody on FB and let you know what he says.

See ya soon.

Nope, we didn't. We have both been busy planning a cruise for 21 people!

See ya soon.

Hey Emily;
What do you mean you haven't planned it yet? What are you waiting for girlfriend....Christmas?. Oops, that's past. Hope you had a great one. Oh, by the way, are we part of the 21 or do we make it 23???? LOL!

Can't believe that we leave for WDW in 2 days and of course I haven't started to pack.
Will connect with you when you arrive on Thursday night.

Have a great New Year and hugs to all.

Audrey and Doug

Hey Emily;
What do you mean you haven't planned it yet? What are you waiting for girlfriend....Christmas?. Oops, that's past. Hope you had a great one. Oh, by the way, are we part of the 21 or do we make it 23???? LOL!

Can't believe that we leave for WDW in 2 days and of course I haven't started to pack.
Will connect with you when you arrive on Thursday night.

Have a great New Year and hugs to all.

Audrey and Doug

You guys are included in the 21, how could I exclude you two, you are now part of the madness! But you have been the easy part of the 21.

And in my defense, I have been away with work the whole month of December and leave again on Thursday and won't be home before the cruise.

Can't believe you leave so soon. Sending you a PM.

T
We hadn't set anything up yet. If people would like to do a meet and greet, we could set one up at 3 on boarding day, does the Dream have a promenade lounge?

no promenade lounge, really, there is a little bar off to the side of the elevators opposite the GS desk, but it's pretty much in the way of the passageway and not set back like Promenade. Or someone could see if the D Lounge is available. That is what we used last cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter