DISNEY DREAM 4 NIGHT 1/12/14-1/16/14 DREAMin' of a vacation at sea!!!!!!!!!!!

supercruiser420

Addicted to the parks!!!!
Hey Everyone!!!! Lets get this started! We have only have 11 months to go. My group will be booking this week. so far it myself (Jon), My DW Samantha and my DS Aiden. We will be celebrating Aidens first birthday and hopefully celebrating crossing the finish line at the Walt Disney World Half Marathon the day before we leave. So far we will be traveling with our friends Michael and Emily, and our friend Corinne with her 2 children Luke and Lucie.

Even though its only a 4 night, there is still plenty we can do! Were definitely interested in doing a FE exchange (fish extenders), and some meet-ups. Maybe a room crawl where we can see diffrent rooms in diffrent categories. Also, for the runners, maybe meeting up each morning and/or before the Castaway Cay 5K.

Can't wait to hear from everyone!!!!!

Hey Everyone!!!! Lets get this started! We have only have 11 months to go. My group will be booking this week. so far it myself (Jon), My DW Samantha and my DS Aiden. We will be celebrating Aidens first birthday and hopefully celebrating crossing the finish line at the Walt Disney World Half Marathon the day before we leave. So far we will be traveling with our friends, Michael and Emily, and our friend, Corinne, with her 2 children, Luke and Lucie.

Even though its only a 4 night, there is still plenty we can do! Were definitely interested in doing a FE exchange (fish extenders), and some meet-ups. Maybe a room crawl where we can see diffrent rooms in diffrent categories. Also, for the runners, maybe meeting up each morning and/or before the Castaway Cay 5K.

Can't wait to hear from everyone!!!!!

Hey everyone, supercruiser's friend, Emily, here. We are so excited to be celebrating Aiden's first birthday aboard the Disney Dream. Hopefully, I will get to meet the little guy soon! This will be my first cruise on the Dream and after this cruise, I will have been on all four ships. This cruise will be my 6th Disney cruise. This will also be my DH's first time on the Dream and his 5th Disney cruise. This will be our 4th cruise with Supercruiser, they were missed on the EBPC and the EBTA! Corinne is my sister, we love sailing with my niece and nephew. Looking forward to running th half, I ran the full in 2012 and said never again! DH is the marathon runner in the family but I think we all will be sticking to the half this time around.

Since supercruiser's and my friendship is based on me correcting his grammatical errors (he promised he would proof this before he posted), here we go:
Aiden's first birthday
It's only
We're definitely interested
different categories

We are looking forward to chatting and planning with everyone!

Roll Call
SuperCruiser420:
Cabin 1: Jon (DH), Sam (DW), Aiden (DS, 1), and Bryan (Friend)
Cabin 2: Sams Parents and niece (5)
WVURunner: Emily (DW), Michael (DH) , Niece-Cecilia (4)
Grammyto4: Sally (DM), Corinne (DD), Luke (Aquaduck15, DGS), Lucie (DGD, 7)
Va-NanaTink:
Cabin 1: Dave (DH, Sulley) and Stephanie
Cabin 2: DS, DDIL, DGD(7), DGS(4)
Cabin 3: DS, DDIL, DGS (3), DGS (20 months)
Kristinaderic: DW, DH, DS (8), DS(6)
Beginningthemagic: Sarah, Brian, 3 kids ( 5,4,2)
Keishashadow:
Cabin 1: Janet, Dave
Cabin 2: DS, DDIL, DGD (3)
Turnerfamily:
Cabin 1: DW, DH, 3 kids
Cabin 2: DB&DSIL, 2 kids
Cabin 3:DM
Cabin 4DFIL. DSIL
Tinabeana2: DW, DH, DD-8, DD-11
Chris931:Christine &DSis
TinkerbellinNY6: self &DM
4everluvDisney: Audrey & DH Doug
Honeymo78: self &DH
Jnsma: Jeff (DH), Helen (DW), DD-9, DS9
Jodstertx: Need more info on how is coming and how many cabins
Runners:
SuperCruiser420 : 2 Half Marathoners&CC5K
WVURunner : 2 Half Marathoners&CC5k
Va-NanaTink: 2 CC5k
Chris931: 5k, 10k &Half (over achiever!)
4everluvDisney: Audrey-5k
Beginningthemagic-CC5k
Jodstertx: self, DH, DS-CC5k
FE
Name Adults Kids Ages/Gender
WVURunner 2 1 Dniece-4
Grammyto4 2 2 DS-10. DD-7
keishashadow-1 2 0
keishashadow-2 2 1 DD-3
Supercruiser420-1 3 1 DS-1
Supercruiser420-2 2 1 DGD-5
Beginningthemagic 2 3 DD-5,DD-4,DS-2
Va-NanaTink-1 2
Va-NanaTink-2 2 2 DD-7, DS-4
Va-NanaTink-3 2 2 DS-3, DS-20 months
turnerfamily-1 2 3 5,5,4
turnerfamily-2 2
turnerfamily-3 2 2 5,2
turnerfamily-4 1
tinabeana2 2 2 DD-11, DD-8
TinkerbellinNY6 2

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :goodvibes

Have a great cruise!

And our group has expanded!

My little sister, her two DDs and her DH will be joining us along with my DM. It will be this groups second Disney cruise with the exception of my BIL (his first) Their first Disney cruise will be the EBTA in May. We will be celebrating Clara's first birthday while onboard as it is a day after Supercruiser's son's first birthday. Yep, my best friend and little sister had babies a day apart. Looking forward to being able to celebrate the milestone birthday with both of them!

I believe supercruiser's group has expanded as well to include his in-laws and niece.

Looks like this is the super group cruise!!! :goodvibes

Hi, everybody! We booked this a bit ago. Sulley (Dave) and I (Stephanie) are very excited about this cruise! We are veteran DCL cruisers, this will be cruise 12 for us. We've been on all four ships and love them all for different reasons. But this cruise is something special for us....we are bringing our two sons and their families along! It will be the first cruise for everyone but our youngest son and his wife who cruised for their honeymoon (but not on Disney.) They will have adjoining staterooms while Papa and Mema (aka DH and I) are one deck up. Hey we aren't TOTALLY crazy! :rotfl:
We have our four grandkids coming with us, our DGD who will be 7, and our three grandsons, ages at sailing 4, 3, and 20 months. We will be doing a few days at WDW prior to the cruise, but no marathons for this Mema!! ;)

We will most definitely be interested in FE. I think the grandkids would love that!

Look forward to getting to know everyone over the next 11 months! :wave2:

Can someone give me the info about the 1/2 marathon? DS1 and DDiL2 are runners. It might be something they would be interested in!

Can someone give me the info about the 1/2 marathon? DS1 and DDiL2 are runners. It might be something they would be interested in!

Hey! Glad to see more people have joined our group!!! This cruise is going to be epic!!!

The walt Disney world marathon weekend takes place January 9th-12th 2014.
The half marathon is on Saturday January 11th and the full marathon is on Sunday January 12th. The day we leave!!! Both races start at around 5:30am and start and finish in Epcot.

Registration for all of the races begin on April 9th. The half and the full are $150 each. The longer you wait the higher the price goes! The become $170 in June and $190 in September!!!:cool1:

Hey! Glad to see more people have joined our group!!! This cruise is going to be epic!!!

The half marathon is on Saturday January 11th and the full marathon is on Sunday January 12th. The day we leave!!! Both races start at around 5:30am and start and finish in Epcot.

Registration for all of the races begin on April 9th. The half and the full are $150 each. The longer you wait the higher the price goes! The become $170 in June and $190 in September!!!:cool1:

thanks! I'll let the kids know! I figure they will opt for the half marathon!

We booked this cruise on our February 3rd cruise on the Dream. Will be cruising with my DH And our two sons, our youngest will turn 6 on the cruise and our oldest will be 8.

kristinanderic said:
We booked this cruise on our February 3rd cruise on the Dream. Will be cruising with my DH And our two sons, our youngest will turn 6 on the cruise and our oldest will be 8.

This is becoming the birthday cruise!!!

This cruise is going to be epic!!!

Wow, you really used the word epic? What are we, hipsters, avid gamers, pretentious English majors, are we still in college? Could you have pick a more overused catch phrase? I know what you are thinking, "why are we friends again?" Just remember, you married into our friendship!

Also, I would like to mention that there is a 5k race, which will be held on Friday, January 10th, along with kid races. And I believe the expo is open to everyone.

We are going to have so much fun celebrating birthdays! We should add a birthday card exchange to the FE!

WVURunner said:
Wow, you really used the word epic? What are we, hipsters, avid gamers, pretentious English majors, are we still in college? Could you have pick a more overused catch phrase? I know what you are thinking, "why are we friends again?" Just remember, you married into our friendship!

Also, I would like to mention that there is a 5k race, which will be held on Friday, January 10th, along with kid races. And I believe the expo is open to everyone.

We are going to have so much fun celebrating birthdays! We should add a birthday card exchange to the FE!

I like the idea about the birthday cards since there seem to be so many people celebrating on this cruise. And yes! I used the word EPIC!!!!!! I'm not an engineer, so my vocabulary is somewhat limited. Having said that, if anyone would like to have a discussion about the on going debate on pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, just let me know!!!!

Ps. Only 308 days!!!!

My co-worker running buddy wants to run the 1/2 marathon with me so I am pushing thier family to go on the cruise with us. She kindly pointed out during my sales pitch, "Are your sure you want to go on vacation with your boss's boss?" Yep, forgot she was married to that guy. I am still pushing them to come along, I mean this cruise is going to be EPIC!

I'm not an engineer, so my vocabulary is somewhat limited. Having said that, if anyone would like to have a discussion about the on going debate on pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, just let me know!!!!

You better work on expanding that vocabulary since your son is going to be an engineer! Writing a 45 letter word you heard on an eposide of The Simpsons doesn't count either. And yes, be amazed that I mentioned The Simpsons!

Should we start a roll call and a birthday list?

WVURunner said:
My co-worker running buddy wants to run the 1/2 marathon with me so I am pushing thier family to go on the cruise with us. She kindly pointed out during my sales pitch, "Are your sure you want to go on vacation with your boss's boss?" Yep, forgot she was married to that guy. I am still pushing them to come along, I mean this cruise is going to be EPIC!

You better work on expanding that vocabulary since your son is going to be an engineer! Writing a 45 letter word you heard on an eposide of The Simpsons doesn't count either. And yes, be amazed that I mentioned The Simpsons!

Should we start a roll call and a birthday list?

I was waiting till a couple more people joined....but we could start a roll call!!!! And I found the word by googling it....I actually don't watch the Simpsons. I'm more of a family guy....guy

supercruiser420 said:
I was waiting till a couple more people joined....but we could start a roll call!!!! And I found the word by googling it....I actually don't watch the Simpsons. I'm more of a family guy....guy

It might be a bit early but I love lists and organization! Plus it gets me excited.

I find it hard to believe that the man who owns two life size Homer Simpson dolls (and keeps them in his office) does not watch The Simpsons!

WVURunner said:
It might be a bit early but I love lists and organization! Plus it gets me excited.

I find it hard to believe that the man who owns two life size Homer Simpson dolls (and keeps them in his office) does not watch The Simpsons!

Radioactive man homer is awesome.....but sadly....he has gone to a far better place. I'm also glad to see that this thread is staying on topic!!!!

Hi all, this will be my family's first DC! My name is Sarah, my husband Brian and I have three little ones. Our kids will be 5,4, and newly 2(well be celebrating his bday on the ship! We are very interested in FEs...I'm pretty sure my kids will love them. My husband and I are also running the 5k on castaway, but opting to do the parks after the cruise to try and avoid some crowds:). We were in wdw this January and I'm not sure wed go back any other time of year! Looking forward to counting down with you all!:goodvibes

beginningthemagic said:
Hi all, this will be my family's first DC! My name is Sarah, my husband Brian and I have three little ones. Our kids will be 5,4, and newly 2(well be celebrating his bday on the ship! We are very interested in FEs...I'm pretty sure my kids will love them. My husband and I are also running the 5k on castaway, but opting to do the parks after the cruise to try and avoid some crowds:). We were in wdw this January and I'm not sure wed go back any other time of year! Looking forward to counting down with you all!:goodvibes

Welcome aboard! looks like lots of little ones for my Grandkids to meet! My grands will be 7 y/o girl and 4 y/o, 3 y/o and 20 month old boys. It will be their first cruise as well and I think they would adore doing FE! We have two runners in our family, perhaps they might do it. DH and I have walked it. We also love Disney in January, but will do a few days before the cruise!

Radioactive man homer is awesome.....but sadly....he has gone to a far better place. I'm also glad to see that this thread is staying on topic!!!!
I hope the better place isn't my house or someone on this trip's FE!

Welcome! With so many runners on board, maybe we should have a running club. I have organized it on my last two cruises where everyone runs together on deck in the mornings. Just an FYI: I read somewhere that the kids clubs aren't open yet when the 5k starts so it is hard for both parents to run it. I am glad to see so many people wanting to do the FE.

Just an FYI: I read somewhere that the kids clubs aren't open yet when the 5k starts so it is hard for both parents to run it. I am glad to see so many people wanting to do the FE.

It's a good thing our two runners are from different families! :lmao: My DS1 and my DDiL2...So DS2 and DDiL1 can keep the kids. Sulley and I always walk the 5K. My knees do not allow running.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter