DISNEY AWARDS if you are a Member Please Read

Thanks Mal. What I can't understand is why I have to get my answers from you instead of the site people themselves. I still have recieved no response from them. ( E-mail #4 was sent after you replied to me)

So do I have to go back and post to every old thread there? How do I know which ones? Should I even bother if I'm going to lose points anyway? I have spent a lot of time doing that program, and I didn't even understand about how to post on the forums until a couple weeks ago. I know I'm not only one. This is the most confusing program, and I have done them all, going back to Pointclick and dozens of others that are now gone!

I'm just trying to decide if it's worth it to continue. I have no idea how many points she is going to take away from me, and my Disney trip is in December. If I am not going to be able to get anything for that trip, and I am going to lose half my points or something like that, forget it. What makes me angry is I know I did the site visits correctly, and the search visits correctly, SHE got paid, but it looks like I am not going to.

Sigh.

Anyway Mal you have been very nice and you take a lot of time helping people here. I just feel like a small child getting my hand slapped with this program. I wouldn't even bother, but I have enough points for $20 Disney Dollars, and it makes me mad that I got up at 5 am every day to do this program and won't see that $20 bucks.

I really hate that you are going to lose points for not posting.

I lost points also but not because of not posting you all know how I love to post lol

Mine were for sites that had expired etc. Somehow I had overlooked the part about doing a search for expired sites and to be honest most times I do not even read the page except to see if points have posted. I had taken a few months hiatus from DA.Just too busy to do all the rewards programs I did around the holidays with our shop and business.So I slacked off of programs big time.

you do not have to post to every old thread just the most recent ones since automation.Ck DizBiz then post to the ones that are listed there and are on HenWens.

Good thing is everyone has a clean fresh slate and hopefully knows what to do now.

I hope I did not in anyway make you feel like I was slapping your hand not my intention at all.

I do not have an answer for you about why your email was not answered unless Kris feels that it has been answered on the boards.I can not speak for her.

But I will try and help in anyway possible if I can.sorry about all you hard work.But Rules are rules and although neither of us broke them inttntionally the outcome is still the same.We lost points.

Mal

I've been out of town for a few days and just went to do my DA program and noticed that my account balance was almost 1000 points less then before. I can't find where I lost points...It looks like everything from before June 31st is gone. I looked at the points for daily visit, etc. and there were no points before this date. Has anyone else lost alot of points or is something else going on. I really thought I was doing this program right. That is alot of points to lose. Just checking with you guys...:confused:

Ok, I just checked and I lost around 60 points. Lets get this straight...I went to DIZBIZ and I see no new posts there (I see that DIZBIZ is a forum for MOD's only), so how do I know where to reply to on Henwens. Do I just reply to anything in Henwen's
that has Dizawardsmom as the thread starter? It would make life so much easier if the title just stated "required reply" somewhere in the title.

Ok I just took this from a thread in DA :

"Which post are important to repond to? Well by coming here and reading the updates you will know. I will start an acknowledgement thread over in henwen's and If it says both here & in henwen's you must acknowledge this thread.....................then those are the ones. "

Is the acknowledgement thread just one big thread or a new one with a corresponding title to an update in DIZBIZ?

Sorry for being so confused and bothering everyone.

If there is anything with her name, I reply. If not, I reply to something else that appears important. If there is none of that, I reply trying to help someone. LOL

Ok. I just checked and I had over 1600 points, now I have 243. I guess I'm done with this one.

Thanks everyone for all your help. And Mal, you never made me feel like a child getting my hand slapped, but the tone of the posts on the Disney Awards forums, and the lack of reply to my e-mails sure did. I feel worse today than when Pointclick went under owing me a couple hundred dollars because at least I saw that one coming.

This one feels like I went to work every day and did my job but still got fired.

Ok. I just read the thread above. Maybe I didn't lose my points. I think I'll stop clicking for awhile until I see where I stand with this one. I did post that I had"read it".

Mish19

the answer is yes.if there is a post on DizBiz and then the same title to a post started by Dizawardsmom on HenWens. Post.

The points missing from accts yesterday were from last quarter.
I don't fully know what and why they are missing.Will post more to that when I know.

Mal

Thanks Mal. I have points listed in the available to cash out section (not enough to receive a prize), but I didn't start doing DA until July 1, 2002. Doesn't make sense to me.

Just an update- I had enough points to cashout, I never got an e-mail from them with my cash out info, the "cash out" tab is inoperable for me, and my account still shows 256 points even tho I had over 1600. 5 e-mails have gone unanswered.

Since many of you were kind enough to try to help me ( especially Mal), I thought I would let you know that I appreciate it.

I work two jobs and have active kids, so I guess I don't have time for a program with so many rules. I just don't get the posting thing, and I am not willing to spend any more time on it.

Thanks again everyone for your help. I think I will try to save the money by using Priceline for my hotels. I have saved over $1300 in the last year using Priceline, and visiting Biddingfortravel and knowing the right way to use Priceline is a better use of my time than doing this program.

Good luck to all of you! I hope you get lots of rewards from them.

Just my 2 cents, the Disney Awards site, in my meager opinion has way too many rules and regulations, and once the threats started, I decided it just wasn't worth my effort. Sounds like someone on a power trip to me. Sorry if I offended.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter