DISNEY AWARDS if you are a Member Please Read

It seems to be working for me this evening.

As for free email addresses I use go.com and have no problems.

And I'm trying to figure out your comment Mal about only getting 6 not 8. Are you talking about the searches? I know that 2 show up in your account under searches and the other 2 with the DA logo show up under daily's.

Two of the searches actually show up under visits.

clkelley

Yeah I got that backwards. The 2 with the DA logo are under searches and the the other 2 show up under dailys.

oh maybe that is it then I will have to go and ck. Yep that is where they are I missed that see learn something new everyday.

Thanks

Mal

I used yahoo.ca for my e-mail. I wonder if that's a bad thing ...

bunnyfoo,
If it let you register with it, then I would think it would be okay. Mom said when she hit the submit button, a notice came up on the page that she couldn't use yahoo or mycoupons email addresses. So, she just changed it and resubmitted it.

OK, we are supposed to be sure our user name is the same on DA as on EZ Boards, right? I went to EZ Boards to change my user name, and it replied that it is not possible. Now what? I do not want to have my account penalized.

Chip,
If you go into edit member information under member's home, there will be a place to put what your ez user name is. It is a pain in the butt to get ez to change your user name, so I wouldn't try to change it.

clkelley asked me if I had used the right e-mail to check my account status. I went back and looked and I used the right e-mail 3 times since July 5, with no answer at all.

I feel like I followed the rules as best as I understood them, but I seem to be a non person there.

I know this subject has been beaten to death. But I spent a lot of time clicking at the site, and I can't even get the courtesy of an answer as to what I might have done wrong, and why I can't cash out.

I think I'll stay with Milesource, Memolink and MyPoints. Or maybe I should just get a part time job to supplement the two I already have.! It would be easier than this.

Flame away.

we try not to flame anyone here on the DIS you must have confused with another board...LOL

anyway

I am going to try and answer some of your concerns.

1. as stated cash out is quarterly

Jan-March April
April-June July
July-Sept Oct
Oct-Dec Jan

2. To cash out you must have also registered at the EZ Disney Awards forums and posted to HenWens.if not you will not be allowed to cash out (see henwens for explanation)

http://pub72.ezboard.com/fdisneyawardsfrm4.showMessage?topicID=200.topic

3."Posting in Henwen's in response to threads started in Diz Biz by "Dizawardsmom" is an absolute requirement. Every member who reads the Diz Biz will know exactly which posts require a response because it will be clearly stated in the acknowledgement thread found in Henwen's. "

I hope these have answers all your questions.If not LMK

Mal

Mal,
I think she has been posting (if I am understanding correctly), but the problem is that her points aren't "available for cashout"

Also, Vderon don't worry about getting flamed here. I honestly can't remember anyone ever getting flamed on this rewards board. Everyone here always tries to help the best that they can.

Hi Dana

I did a search and she has a total of 6 posts only one of which was to a thread on HenWens.

Therefore this does not make her points available for cashout.

I am afraid Vderon you will be losing some of those points.

This is being done instead of cancelling of accts.because Kris wanted to give everyone a chance to understand the program.

I am not slamming Vderon just stating the facts.

Anyone that does not understand what to do on DA.Please post here and DA.Someone will try and answer your concerns.Posting really does get help faster than email.But you can email or PM me if you like.Also read the Post Reward Program how to it might help you also.

Read and post to the forums(only mandatory one is of course HenWens)

This is a really easy program once you get used to it and can be a great money earner for WDW.

I hope you give it another chance.

Mal

Okay, now I see what is being said. LOL, sometimes I'm kind of thick on these things.

One thing I did want to ask that I am not too clear on; It was my understanding that if a page doesn't load, it is an invalid click so we are supposed to do a smart pages search to make up for the point that we have gotten. Now, she is saying that all invalid clicks will be deleted.

So, I'm on cable, I get my point pretty fast, and just sit and wait for the page to load. When it doesn't load, I make a note of it, and do a seach to "pay DA for the point" that I got earlier. I also try to remember to click on the top banners while doing the program.

So, are those points going to be taken away? Even though I have done extra searches and clicked banners to add to the pot so to speak?

no they will not

if you have done the extra searches(I unforntuately did not do one for all of mine trying to make them up but I do not know if that will help)

Kris has replaced almost all of the invalid sites.But if a page fails to load be sure and do an extra search.

I think there is only one invalid link as of today on the second page of the daileys.

Mal;)

Mal,
Thanks so much. You explain everything in "plain" language that makes it easier to understand.

I sometimes wonder if it is more my computer than it is the site when it doesn't load, because if I hit refresh a few times, some of them will load. I didn't have any problem today though.

Also, do you know how long it takes to get shopping credit?

not quiet sure on that one but I beleive that part of the automation is not finished yet.

I will ask for you.

you are welcome

Mal;)

Also, do you know how long it takes to get shopping credit?

I was also wondering myself ... I just bought a couple of books as birthday gifts at Amazon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter