DISmeet at the Fort 2024?

What dates in 2024 would work best for you?

• Week of January 15, 2024 (MLK Day Week)

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Week of February 19, 2024 (Presidents Day Week)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Week of March 11, 2024

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Week of April 8, 2024 (Possible spring break conflicts)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Week of May 20, 2024 (Week before Memorial Day)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Week of September 2, 2024 (Labor Day Week)

• Week of October 7, 2024

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Week of November 4, 2024

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Week of December 2, 2024

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • 2024 Probably won't work for me, let's wait till 2025

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
13 days to departure! While I got some things checked off last week, I ended up adding about 15 items on the pre departure to-do list (this includes house and trip related tasks) at the same time. Thankfully, this weekend has some clear weather ahead so I can get many of the outdoor items checked off. With any luck next weekend will be wrapping up any remaining minor tasks and focus on the loading up. And most important, a trip with Melissa to our favorite winery to unwind and spend some time together, and make sure to stock up some wines to bring down and share....

I will roll out the putt putt rules in the next few days.

Bama Ed

There is a post on a Facebook page the there is no overflow parking for trailers due to cabin construction? They are saying you have to park trailers at Port Orleans. Gonna call tomorrow and see if I can get answers

There is a post on a Facebook page the there is no overflow parking for trailers due to cabin construction? They are saying you have to park trailers at Port Orleans. Gonna call tomorrow and see if I can get answers

Well the grass field (near the Hitch/Unhitch area) they normally used for Halloween overflow is full of the construction trailer stuff and crap. This was in January 2024 when I was there and it ain't got any better lately.

If you can't put it on your FW site then you have to put it somewhere else. I'm not on FB but I was at the Fort in January and said the same thing. Maybe WAY somewhere else? Which begs the question is it worth it?

Because of the DVC cabin construction crews there is no overflow parking in the big grass (now mud) field along Hitch/Unhitch. It's all given over to the DVC construction crews until Spring 2025.

Helen Keller saw this trailer/truck overflow snafu coming. Ray Charles too.

Less is more, Joe.

ED

@tigger92662 I had not seen anything myself following several pages and groups. Though would not be surprised that if you cannot fit it in your site you may have to take it elsewhere. Good news, you know a bunch of us and I am sure we can find a way to help out so you dont have to drag it there yourself.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest