DISmeet at the Fort 2024?

What dates in 2024 would work best for you?

• Week of January 15, 2024 (MLK Day Week)

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Week of February 19, 2024 (Presidents Day Week)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Week of March 11, 2024

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Week of April 8, 2024 (Possible spring break conflicts)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Week of May 20, 2024 (Week before Memorial Day)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Week of September 2, 2024 (Labor Day Week)

• Week of October 7, 2024

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Week of November 4, 2024

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Week of December 2, 2024

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • 2024 Probably won't work for me, let's wait till 2025

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The DISMeet 2024 Caddyshack Putt Putt Tournament Challenge is now on the books!

Back in February 2024, we were discussing the putt-putt courses at WDW and it would be fun to have a competition between us during the DISMeet. The conversation (smack talking) started in the Chit Chat thread linked below and then migrated to the DISMeet thread (also linked below).

https://www.disboards.com/threads/dismeet-at-the-fort-2024.3886789/page-20#post-65344477

https://www.disboards.com/threads/the-disforts-chit-chat-cafe.3509163/page-288#post-65344443

Given everyone's daily calendars are helter skelter, I've modified the initial discussion and will adjudicate the following rules (which makes me ineligible to win the grand prize):

1. Play and score 18 holes on a Disney Putt-Putt course during your DISMeet stay (honor system scoring). No gimme's allowed - put it in the hole.

2. When I arrive, I will have a drop box/recepticle for scorecards to be dropped into SIGNED (legible name) and WITH campsite number AND DIS relationship (DIS member themself, spouse of DIS member, wolf cub of DIS Member, etc.).

3. Scorecards must be submitted before 5pm on Thursday November 7 when I will render my verdict soon after and deliver said prize.

4. Suspect scores (18 hole in ones? :sad2: ) will be tossed out at Hizzoner's sole discretion and those decisions will be final.

5. In the event of an 18-hole total score tie between multiple players, Hizzoner will compare hole-by-hole scores beginning with #18 and working backwards (so finish strong).

Hizzoner (me) and Herroner (DW) are arriving before Halloween and I will get over to the Palm/Magnolia Golf Gift Shop and secure a suitable grand prize to award to the winner on the 7th (who can then buy the drinks for everyone on the 19th Hole).

We leave for home on Friday morning November 8 so the deadline in #3 is a firm one.

No cheating, no foot wedges, and no candy bars in the pool.

Good luck to all!

ED
Ed dosent want anyone to yell Nooonen while he putts.....

That would be most fun, James, and we'd be up for it as well. I didn't want to REQUIRE a witness for every score submitted (but we need someone to watch @Teamubr is all I'm sayin') :rolleyes1

Well I am sure one of us can convince Jim to join us. Now question, is putt putt like the golf range where someone is running around selling adult libations? Because that could really make it an interesting night....

Awesome! Since my county has early in person that opened on October 14th, we decided to go that route so we could take Lauren for her first time.

I sent in my mail in thing last week. I hope they mail me back an I voted sticker so I can fit in on November 5th.

Well I am sure one of us can convince Jim to join us. Now question, is putt putt like the golf range where someone is running around selling adult libations? Because that could really make it an interesting night....
They sell beer at the sign in hut, last February they required reservations at fantasia gardens, 3 day wait for us

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest