DISers stalking DISers...continuing our friendship!

Status
Not open for further replies.
--->
Why do I have visions of hearing "Rags on Rocks! Hey! Rags on Rocks!" in the MK?:lmao:

Followed by the new DW looking like this :confused3

Whoa...Courtney watch out. Don't get the new wifey-poo jealous. I plan on shouting out "Yo Tony!" and proceed to watch 30 guys, and probably 3 women look over at me. :laughing:

I am still here.. I am another one of those who doesn't work:rolleyes1
I spend way too much time on my computer;) If I didn't, how would I know what is going on in the world. Well more importantly, how would I know what is going on in the Dis world:yay:

2 of 3 of my little darlings are homeprincess: princess:
The other one comes home an another hour:eek:

So while the first 2 little darlings are watching tv... I will hang out here for a bit longer:surfweb:

I am still here.. I am another one of those who doesn't work:rolleyes1
I spend way too much time on my computer;) If I didn't, how would I know what is going on in the world. Well more importantly, how would I know what is going on in the Dis world:yay:
I think staying home is worse. The time flies and I seem to get nothing done and I blame it all on the DISboards!!! ;)

The only thing I can definitely get done is my :laundy: . DH wonders what I do all day. How dare he question my hard work studying the best way we can spend our vacation by stalking fellow DISers! :flower3:

Hello Stalkers!! :goodvibes
Myself, DBF, and his family will be staying off site but be in the parks ALL day from June 17 - June 23. Be sure to look for us!!
Here are our dates:

June 17 - MGM - Hollywood & Vine: 5:10
June 18 - Blizzard Beach - Chef Mickey's: 7:40
June 19 - Magic Kingdom - Cindy's (OUR 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!): 5:15
June 20 - Typhoon Lagoon - Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show: 8:00
June 21 - Epcot - Alfredo's: 5:00
June 22 - Animal Kingdom - Downtown Disney??
June 23 - Magic Kingdom - Crystal Palace: 5:30

I am so happy to be a stalker now!! :thumbsup2

Hello Stalkers!! :goodvibes
Myself, DBF, and his family will be staying off site but be in the parks ALL day from June 17 - June 23. Be sure to look for us!!
I am so happy to be a stalker now!! :thumbsup2
Welcome fellow Stalker! There are a couple others in this thread who are staying off-site also, so don't be shy about telling us where you are staying! Unless you are staying in a van down by the river...:rotfl2:

I'm going over to read your pre-trip report now. I guess I should post one, huh?

Whoa...Courtney watch out. Don't get the new wifey-poo jealous. I plan on shouting out "Yo Tony!" and proceed to watch 30 guys, and probably 3 women look over at me. :laughing:

I see Courtney changed her picture. Look at her trying to be me:rotfl:

Yeah- the last thing we need is a fight in the happies place on earth:hippie:

Dawn has an unfair advantage as we only can see a pic of her kids............

Welcome fellow Stalker! There are a couple others in this thread who are staying off-site also, so don't be shy about telling us where you are staying! Unless you are staying in a van down by the river...:rotfl2:

I'm going over to read your pre-trip report now. I guess I should post one, huh?

Gosh, us offsite people are really rare, arent we???;) :laughing:

Im still probably the cheapo of the June bunch with are Comfort Inn reservations...

Gosh, us offsite people are really rare, arent we???;) :laughing:

Im still probably the cheapo of the June bunch with are Comfort Inn reservations...

Yay another offsite person!!! :banana: :banana: We are renting a house in Celebration, FL. through All-Star Vacation Homes. It is much cheaper to split the cost between the 8 people who are going with us! The only pitfall is having to drive to and from the parks and pay for parking :mad:

Dawn has an unfair advantage as we only can see a pic of her kids............
Okay...here's a pic of me and DH, Rob. This is taken on our backyard deck. However, my hair is a lot shorter now and I don't like any of my new photos...
115.jpg

Yay another offsite person!!! :banana: :banana: We are renting a house in Celebration, FL. through All-Star Vacation Homes. It is much cheaper to split the cost between the 8 people who are going with us! The only pitfall is having to drive to and from the parks and pay for parking :mad:

We always drive back and forth to the parks. I actually dont mind it. I mean I dont like to have to wait for buses. When the kids are having a meltdown and I feel like its time to leave, I want to leave then and now ;) I am not known to be the most patient person:rolleyes1
We always travel with a stroller, and so many "Other" things...it is just way easy for us to drive ourselves;)

I see you are from Illinois...are you from the Chicago area?
I grew up in the Chicago suburbs before moving to VA

I love seeing what everybody looks like. Even if I had a picture of myself on the computer, I would not know the first thing about posting one.. I am one what you call computer challenged:laughing:

So has everybody gotten those lime green Mickey heads from Home Depot?
Everytime I am out and about I think about heading over there. If you do have one, or more then one where do youplan on putting them so other people can "Stalk" you????

I am afraid that my 2 older kids are so rotten at times :sad2: , that nobody would want to stalk me anyways...When they are fighting/bickering at home... I get these vivid images of them doing this at Disney World:scared:
I am not too worried about my 2 1/2 yr oldprincess: , well she is just the little princess LOL...very easy going, go with the flow type gal..
The other two...a whole different story:scared1:

Why do I have visions of hearing "Rags on Rocks! Hey! Rags on Rocks!" in the MK?:lmao:

Followed by the new DW looking like this :confused3

That is precisely what's going to happen. Now that I have a good picture to see you, I'm totally screaming, "Hey Rags on Rocks! Hey... Don't ignore me... Rags on Rocks! I know you hear me...."

Okay...here's a pic of me and DH, Rob. This is taken on our backyard deck. However, my hair is a lot shorter now and I don't like any of my new photos...
115.jpg

What a beautiful picture DM!!!! You better be glad you posted that.... B/c I have a picture of you too! Remember our little I'm watching you focker picture! :cool1:

I'm just kidding- I'd never post that! But I actually think its a really cute picture of you!

Everytime I am out and about I think about heading over there. If you do have one, or more then one where do youplan on putting them so other people can "Stalk" you????

Yes, I have about 30 of the LGMHs! I put my dis name on them, laminated them, then punched holes in the top. I took a lime green ribbon and strung it through the LGMHs and tied them on my backback. I also glued two of them to pins and pinned them to the back of my backpack. I'm decorating my door at POP with them too!:thumbsup2

that's how I look in my sig. My hair is the same color, just look for me with the sil in saying she's going to kick my butt for taking her on EE. :lmao:

I'm home from work now...they blocked forums last year...it couldn't be that I was on the Dis too much at work, could it???:confused3

I'm ready for the weekend so I can keep up with what's happening on here all weekend!

I love seeing what everybody looks like. Even if I had a picture of myself on the computer, I would not know the first thing about posting one.. I am one what you call computer challenged:laughing:

I am afraid that my 2 older kids are so rotten at times :sad2: , that nobody would want to stalk me anyways...When they are fighting/bickering at home... I get these vivid images of them doing this at Disney World:scared:
I am not too worried about my 2 1/2 yr oldprincess: , well she is just the little princess LOL...very easy going, go with the flow type gal..
The other two...a whole different story:scared1:

Isn't it amazing how kids in the same family can be sooooo different :eek: Mine are the same way!

Hello stalkers! :wave2: My emails from DIS for the past 2 days were all blank when I opened them. Finally today I started getting notification again... and I've missed 3 pages! :scared1: Courtney... love the new pics! DM... very sweet pic of you, too!

I'm getting stressed over this trip. I decided to upgrade to hoppers so we can take DS to SWW, and not miss MK EMH that night. Then DD is upset because Haunted Mansion will be closed, but says "Well... at least I still get to eat breakfast at Cinderella's castle." Oh, the guilt! So I am trying to decide whether to change Alfredo's dinner to Norway breakfast, or keep Alfredo's and pay the breakfast OOP. Thoughts?

Can't believe I just added $300 to a trip I haven't finished paying for yet! :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest