Discovery Cove Trainer for a Day

I've done it :) You can find the link in my signature to the review I did of the first time we did it. It was amazing! We've done it a few times and although the day wasn't in the same order each time, you do get to see everything. I'm not sure how much detail you want, in case you don't want to be spoiled. ;)

Thanks! My daughter will be almost 7 when/if we go, based on your experience do you think that's a good age or should we maybe wait until she is older?

Honestly, I would say it depends on your daughter. When I was that age, I wanted to work with dolphins/whales and would have loved to do the TFAD. Heck, I still do! Also, is she a good swimmer? The extra dolphin time is a plus and is deep water. They can accommodate and do something different then what is normally planned (which they did for someone in my review) but you want to get your money's worth out of that extra swim time. If it helps, everyone has to wear a life jacket during the double foot push or double dorsal pull. She could most certainly wear it every other time if she wanted to as well. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter