• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIS Unplugged 10th Anniversary - Official Information Thread

Ok, so let me get this straight....I signed up online, and we will pick up our "credentials" at the Boardwalk Convention Center Fri, Sat or Sun in order to attend the live show on Mon, correct?

We're staying at the Contemporary. So taking a bus from the MK to the Boardwalk will probably be the quickest way to get there??

Ok, so let me get this straight....I signed up online, and we will pick up our "credentials" at the Boardwalk Convention Center Fri, Sat or Sun in order to attend the live show on Mon, correct?

We're staying at the Contemporary. So taking a bus from the MK to the Boardwalk will probably be the quickest way to get there??

Or take the Monorail to Epcot and enjoy Soarin, Test Track or the new Frozen ride/area with some fast passes. Then exit out of the International Gateway between UK and France. You will find yourself at the resorts of Beach, Yacht and The Boardwalk Hotel all within an easy walk.

Either way I think you have the fastest ways to get there.

First line is correct as I understand it - also at the convention center those three days will be the silent auction, ending on Sunday

Hi
We are staying offsite. Can we park up to get our credentials and is there a fee. Thanks

Is there any way I can pick up credentials for someone not in my group then? Thanks for the reply.

The 'lead person' can pick up all the credentials for everyone in your group.

You cannot pick up credentials for others not in your group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter