DIS Dads Princess Pics

2009 Grotto

Arielinthegrotto.jpg

2010 CRT

Arielwithfeet.jpg

Jasmine Wins!!!

Jasmine.jpg

Jasmine always wins! Unless she's up against Captain Angelica, then it might be worth seeing them fight it out! :thumbsup2

Is this a WDW pic?! Seems kinda racey for WDW.

I'm not sure I can think of a situation where this particular Jasmine would lose.... :rolleyes1

TL

So, Turk, are you on the air right now?! Always curious what people are doing while surfing the boards. This morning, I'm doing it to take my mind off the tedious manuscript editing I'm doing.

I'm not sure I can think of a situation where this particular Jasmine would lose.... :rolleyes1

TL

I can! When you're a Karadashian and your only claims to fame are "daddy has money" and "everyone look at me!", then even a Jasmine costume can't save you. (Should that have gone in the "rant" thread?)

So, Turk, are you on the air right now?! Always curious what people are doing while surfing the boards. This morning, I'm doing it to take my mind off the tedious manuscript editing I'm doing.

Just about to go on air with my buy/sell/trade show in about 10 minutes. I'll probably be poking in during it, but only during the commercials.

TL

Well, considering the fact that this pic has already been posted about 20 times on the last couple of pages, I'm hesitant to post it myself, but when it comes to princess pictures you can never have too many.

[X]

I can! When you're a Karadashian and your only claims to fame are "daddy has money" and "everyone look at me!", then even a Jasmine costume can't save you. (Should that have gone in the "rant" thread?)

Didn't realize who this was from the little pic on my iphone. I think that you forgot her primary reason for being famous. Didn't she have a notorious sex tape? Or so I heard :rolleyes1

Well, considering the fact that this pic has already been posted about 20 times on the last couple of pages, I'm hesitant to post it myself, but when it comes to princess pictures you can never have too many.

[X]

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Just about to go on air with my buy/sell/trade show in about 10 minutes. I'll probably be poking in during it, but only during the commercials.

TL

We'll try to keep it entertaining!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter