Dis Dads: Last Person To Post Is the Winner 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
weihnachten.gif

Merry Christmas Princess!

Christmas Day is expected to reach into the 90's here. :sad2:

Looks like I'm making a bunch of salads to go with the turkey.

What about you? White Christmas yet?

Christmas Day is expected to reach into the 90's here. :sad2:

Looks like I'm making a bunch of salads to go with the turkey.

What about you? White Christmas yet?

We had a little snow on Saturday. I don't think we'll have snow on Christmas though. Of course the Weather guys say "there might be a chance." I wish I could be as wrong as those guys and still keep my job! :rotfl2:

Welcome back, Princess!

Last!

Thanks! :thumbsup2

We had a little snow on Saturday. I don't think we'll have snow on Christmas though. Of course the Weather guys say "there might be a chance." I wish I could be as wrong as those guys and still keep my job! :rotfl2:

I know. If I'd known that there was a job in the world where it didn't matter about being right or wrong when I was (slightly younger), I would have booked myself in the course like a shot!

LAST day at work for me today; before 2 weeks vacay.

Thanks! :thumbsup2

I know. If I'd known that there was a job in the world where it didn't matter about being right or wrong when I was (slightly younger), I would have booked myself in the course like a shot!

LAST day at work for me today; before 2 weeks vacay.

Are you staying home or are you going somewhere on holiday?

Christmas in Melbourne is great. Everyone ELSE goes away....we stay home and enjoy the city. :thumbsup2

But we are going away for 2 nights to the local wine valley. :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter